• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

squarepants micra blog

some updated pictures :)

P1010137.jpg

P1010131.jpg

nah keeping the short shifter :) its crap without it lol.

nope to skirts on this one..just gonna keep the mudflaps as i think they look cleaner..i nearly didnt fit the front splitter as i wasnt sure it would look as clean. but i love it :)

just don't ruin this one, like you did to the last one i sold you.
i suppose i better change my signature now :(

yearh, they went with the car..i was gonna take them off but the weather was cold and after removing the shocks, springs and short shifter i was fronzen and couldnt be arsed lol.

altough kristian might have them to sell ;) get in touch with him :)

got bord so thought i would wang some pics up of the interior lol..

leather steering wheel, with thumb supports.
P1010145.jpg

& door pockets with cup holder ;)
P1010146.jpg

it looks better..its dips under & around the dials...hard to explain lol. they also have silver heater vents aswell :) with look abit better than boring black ones lol.

have a look a few pages back in my blog, i had a 2001 dial surround on my flocked dash ;)

i was lucky engough to find one with the same courlor interior lol, as the facelift facelifts had diffrent courlors, they had dark grey, black & the same as the facelift.

altough i carnt find a 01 k11 in any scrapyards around my way :(

there off a 2001 k11 :) same as the better looking dial surrond.

there good for maccys size cups..but not great for cans lol.

I hear that, lol. That's what I hate about the focus, the cup holders are rhubarsh.

Anyway GRRRRREEEAAATTTT looking Hulk of a Micra there mate.

3248512738_bd8e05d20a.jpg

So dan what are the official plans for this one since the previous owner will probably kill you if you make a mess of it lol plus he knows where you live.

And that has never stopped you before though mate if you do I will take your tool kit and insert it somewhere where the sun doesnt shine and lets just say it won't fit up your nose lol

pmsl...seriously, i wont lol. iam starting where shaun left off. i have asked him what i should do to it just so i dont ruin it. heck he doesnt want me to wreck it so hes even coming round to help me fit some stuff! lol

nah, not going turbo. just small difficult bits, and stuff i carnt be arsed to do like front anti roll bar bush's lol.

i have the auto block in my shed in bits! want rid of it lol. its been in the familiy since middish 2007? i think.

yearh..so much nicer than my black one. plus i know this one has been looked after and i know everything has been done properly :)

nah i have decided i dont like the laguna ones, i dont like the point in the middle of the ventless ones...and iam not that keen on the vented ones as there abit common. i like the one thats on because its diffrent.

i like the way it looks from the front of teh car..but not from the side :S i think its just me beeing to bothered about it lol. if i take my mind off it for a while iam sure i will like it :D

i want thoes door cards !!!!!!!!!!! theres no micras what so ever in any scrap yard thats a face lift in my area :mad:

lol yearh theres non in chesterfield scrppys, no in sheffield scrappys & non in derby scrappys! and there all quite close to me and you :(

Back