• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

squarepants micra blog

i took mine to mr exhaust and said, "ere mate can you drill me some holes in this?"....and off he went. and he fitted for me too..lol

lol...iam not that lucky.

i said i was gonna create another thread for my new car, but dont see the point so...

been and put a deposit down on it today, should have it by end of this month!

its a 1998 R-reg 1.3 si....cross member is good condition, sills are excellent condition, its sound, nothing wrong with it mechanically....exterior is good nick. some small scuffs on the front wing, and on the corner on front bumper. but i wouldnt say noticable.

interior is mint condition no fag burns or rips! leather steering wheel with thumb supports (air bag one) tinted rear windows.... electric windows, rear headrests, rev counter, pop out rear 1/4's, tweeters, rear speakers...

also has power steering, 14" si 1.3 alloys with 195 tyres....

lets say i got a bargin, and iam very happy for the price i paid....

will get pictures up when i get it. iam sure you will reconize it...as it been on these fourms and to meets :)

black one is now SOLD! :( although here is my new one :)
17.jpg

14.jpg

doesnt have the 15" wheels on now though....

Good stuff squarepants. Where did the black one go to?

Oh and how many times do you plan to change your mind with this one lol?

kristian brought the black one off me....although iam not saying what hes doing to it :p

gonna keep this one simple. more OEM parts for the time being.

cheers robert :)...gonna fit some super s mud flaps (have a set of black ones, gonna courlor code them) make it look abit better. and give it a good clean, polish and wax.

yearh, i dont plan to go crazy like the black one... i wouldnt mind the same rota grids shaun had on (will have to get some one day)

forgot to say its even had aload of sound deading fitted on the roof, rear 1/4's, doors, and boot! so when the rain hits the roof it doesnt sound tin-ey like standard...i was suprsied how much noise it blocks out over standard!

nope lol...9/10 OEM parts are a better quility and fit over most aftermarket jobbies (and no iam not saying aftermarket parts are rubbish lol), plus cheaper as i can get most of them from the scrapyard or through owners clubs when people uprate there standard items :)

yearh, i dont plan to go crazy like the black one... i wouldnt mind the same rota grids shaun had on (will have to get some one day)

forgot to say its even had aload of sound deading fitted on the roof, rear 1/4's, doors, and boot! so when the rain hits the roof it doesnt sound tin-ey like standard...i was suprsied how much noise it blocks out over standard!

lol so your last one you spent hours removing every last bit of sound deadening and this one has more than standard? :p

the car has had a slight accident...ive painted over some of the damage. i think ive done a good job :)

Attachments

• 55fc_1.jpg
    55fc_1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 7909_1.jpg
    7909_1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 256
lol the damage pictures where a wind up...its not my car, i found the pictures on ebay had to save them and post them on here for the laugh...didnt get that many repleys though :( didnt work as good as expected :p

Got yourself some nice kit, never seen those BULBS before :O
I surpose you wudnt want to sell me the strut brace :D
I reallyyyyyy need oneeeeee

Back