• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

squarepants micra blog

yes where did u get them from dan

look suspiciously like some i sent with shaun for free which iv never recieved thanks for......

aint had chance to see you ;) you coming to rising sun?

Is that a sealed battery, doesn't look like it? I think they need to be vented to outside the car to pass an MOT...o_O

Edit: Too late, just seen its back to standard again :laugh:

no its not :s never doing the battery re-location jobbie agian....tbh theres no point, plus it screws up my wipers, and is dangerous.

got bord of my old tatty team dynamic wheels, was just sat round the back of my house....so thought i would paint them, wasnt sure what colour to do them at first! so got a tin of red paint out and started from there.....
P1010416.jpg

P1010414.jpg

iam quite happy with how they turnned out, something diffrent over black white and gold wheels!

comments?

like you say its different,try bring some more red into the car then will look mint .

did you primer them b4 u sprayed them ?

haha.... more red would look kack! no i didnt primer them first didnt have any! just did a rate good sanding job and sprayed them....ither way the paint will come off if i curb them so meh!

lol i bet they was worse with them having loads of spokes! i like the look of wheels with loads of spoke just hate cleaning them! carnt bring myself to buy a set! if i did they would have to be black!

i got it off swiper for £30..there a ballache to fit! lol

done some little stuff...

D1 spec carbon gear knob. cost me £30
P1010659.jpg

and a number 6 that antony gave me, so i put it on my windscreen along with a JAE sticker...
P1010658.jpg

i went to buy a D1 spec quick realse boss kit so i could take my steering wheel off, but i didnt have engough :( altough its still on my cards to buy.

lol should be...tbh its not my sort of thing, but ive always wanted to put numbers on the windscreen and rear window for some reason :S

i dont think the huuuge number 4 on the side of mines is technicaly legal either, but the copper i was chatting to yesterday didnt seam to mind.

ARe those wheels 14s?
I'd be interested if they are and you ever fancy getting rid of them :)

Definatly needs frotn and rear splitters to match with the skirts though :)

nah there 15's.

iam getting a front splitter..a megane one, think it goes with the lines better than a laguna/espace one....iam not getting a rear one, dont like them it doesnt suit the micra imo.

im with squarepants on the rear splitter...fair play to the people who do have them fitted...but i prefer the rear bumper as it is (on my setup at least).

yeah reminds me of the integra DC2 type r, or any touring car actualy.

the front scrapes the floor and the rear sits a little higher. agressive stance.

rear splitters make it look too much like a saxo..

so what "look" are you going for then?.. 'JDM'?. 'Euro'?. 'Rat'?.

JDM? then it would be a standard nissan march... :S

RAT nah looks crap.

going for a road racer/ track look..

tommo the only thing ive copied off your k11 is your side skirts and your k10 steering wheel ;) and thats only because i brought them off you! lol

ive been choping out wires that are irelivent, like somthing to do with the rear doors (witch i dont have as mines a 3-door) and re-routed my rear washer pipe, and pass seat belt tensioner wires. so they now run down the drivers side sill... and now the passanger side sill has no wires and pasltic wire cover trim things that are annoying...so basiclly all wires run down the driver side...

also ripped out some sponge that was behind my dash, in the inner wings that i forgot to do when i had the dash lol toney re-minded me at JAE...had to get a coat hanger to it to drag it out. wasnt really any point in it, but i knew it was there and it got on my mind lol.

none of this makes any diffrance tbh..just gets them out of the way of the passnager. and rids of the carppy plastic wire covers on the pass side..

heres a pic of the stuff i removed...nowt special, but iam baord lol.
P1010664.jpg

you know the rev counter you had wired up were did the wire go to for the pulse/reading as ive wired everything else up just dont know where this 1 wire goes also how did u wire shift light up

thanks in advance

my shift light had a plug that went into the back of my tacho. it was rigged up to the ECU i think (prevouis owner put it in), i just cut the wires and ripped it out so didnt take much notice :S

done some more stuff yesterday and today...

painted my front bumper support bar, (as you can see it through my bumper holes) so did it white to go with the wheels.. also did my toe eyes front and rear, my panhard rod, and strut brace ends...also painted my dodgey alloy as the paint had cracked lol...i was gonna do more white under the engine bay, but wouldve looked OTT!

P1010682.jpg

P1010681.jpg

P1010683.jpg

P1010684.jpg

P1010686.jpg

also whipped my pads out, they where down to the metal and fell to bits as i took them out! so just found some old ones in the shed, witch are close to metal...only temp until i can put some fresh ones in.
P1010688.jpg

Back