Spotted crashed Micras

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
It seems to be plenty of crashed Micras out there. I suppose mainly because being driven by drivers who are still learning...

You can post here whatever damaged Micras you see around you every day :)

For example, this one was spotted yesterday:

scaled.php

...felt sooo sorry for her :(

Thats why i reckon micra insurance is expensive for young drivers/learners as crashed regularly maybe? Bumping up premiums cause high crash rate?

Yeah and to make things worse I took apart half the dashboard of a facelift today and then realised afterwards it was a car I saw frequently round here, same as my blue Ally but in red and 3dr. Sad times, but there was a massive outweighing of French to Japanese makes in the scrapyard though so that lifted my spirits a bit.

i saw one that some kids had smashed up, it was a 1.3 SLX, i left a note on it asking if i could have any bits and by the time i went back the police had taken it to the scrapper..... i hate when that happens

If that red one ruined your week then this may ruin your month. (It's cool to add cars that you yourself have crashed right?)

tumblr_lny5guV93Z1qdzvago1_500.jpg

Pity to see another one... there are a lot out there though, we better get used to :down::down:

i want bits! if anyone sees a crashed k11, i want everything that isn't broken from it!

meh... this is what happens when you drive your micra at 40mph into a Taxi driver who didnt want to stop for a red light in a Primera....

I was in pain for a few days after this bump!

crash.jpg

meh... this is what happens when you drive your micra at 40mph into a Taxi driver who didnt want to stop for a red light in a Primera....

I was in pain for a few days after this bump!

crash.jpg

OMG, that's a rough one!!!

At least you hit well da blind madafaka (Y)

yeh the last photo's the clincher for me anyhow,, now now people the r-reg prides driving cars like that around :grinning:
or micras are the only car able to be driven about after that much abuse---:grinning:

Woah I wouldn't wanna be sitting in the passenger seat of that blue\purple one. Is that a drink driving sign next to the car?

I "spot" this one most mornings. (Its back at stock height with standard wheels and trims now though)

what happened to your car?!! interesting how the front cross member split along the rust

This was my crash, with Nex in the passenger seat.

we walked away... micras are ####ing awesome! even the crash dummies in the crash tests dont get out so easily

No it was 10 mins before we left for JAE, we were driving to my lockup to pick up my SLX for Nex to drive, so after we crashed we just walked up, got the other car and went off to JAE anyway.

what happened to your car?!! interesting how the front cross member split along the rust

It's still sat in front of my house. It's supposed to be going down to my nans but I need to wait until I get lucky with someone with a trailer/beavertail to get it down there. If it looked a little bit more complete I'd drive it but thats just asking for trouble. I'm keeping it for the parts - bar the very rusty crossmember - it was a very up together car.

It's still sat in front of my house. It's supposed to be going down to my nans but I need to wait until I get lucky with someone with a trailer/beavertail to get it down there. If it looked a little bit more complete I'd drive it but thats just asking for trouble. I'm keeping it for the parts - bar the very rusty crossmember - it was a very up together car.

Ok I'll just take my lazy arse to the scrappies

No it was 10 mins before we left for JAE, we were driving to my lockup to pick up my SLX for Nex to drive, so after we crashed we just walked up, got the other car and went off to JAE anyway.

If I remember rightly that was the same day I almost had a head on with a 7.5 ton lorry in my first micra

Lads, some quality crashes show above :)

This is when I crashed mine... not much, just a wishbone and a CV joint...

p1090270o.jpg

i suppose i should put mine here:

315547_2364610800263_1400161509_32840537_4822455_n.jpg

this is what my Gx looked like after some dumbass motorbike tried to overtake me while i was turning right. entirely his fault, i was indicating, there was a solid white line down the middle of the road, and i was sitting in a lane for cars turning right.

297823_2364613600333_1400161509_32840539_1898988_n.jpg

this was Spike's car, it was 16 hours after i bought it from him, some chav kids found it and destroyed it, its the second micra i have owned that has had to be scrapped because of chavs.

this was Spike's car, it was 16 hours after i bought it from him, some chav kids found it and destroyed it, its the second micra i have owned that has had to be scrapped because of chavs.

holy crap manm i cant believe this happened! i get some attention like that but not anything serious :(

holy crap manm i cant believe this happened! i get some attention like that but not anything serious :(

yea, they smashed everything, broke all the mirrors, snapped the exhaust, dented every panel. the car was completely worthless afterwards, and i had only bought it for parts, in the end none of the parts were usable.

i had a K10 Collette, the cam belt had gone so i left it in a carpark until i could sort it. i moved it around every few days to make it look like it was used, but some kids caught on and smashed it up.

damn i hate these chavs so much, they have cost me so much money!

you got to park in the right places nex :grinning:

yea, they smashed everything, broke all the mirrors, snapped the exhaust, dented every panel. the car was completely worthless afterwards, and i had only bought it for parts, in the end none of the parts were usable.

i had a K10 Collette, the cam belt had gone so i left it in a carpark until i could sort it. i moved it around every few days to make it look like it was used, but some kids caught on and smashed it up.

damn i hate these chavs so much, they have cost me so much money!

you got to park in the right places nex :grinning:

lol yea i know that now! i thought a public car park was a place with low crime... that was wrong, then i thought right out in the country on a back road would be fine, wrong too,

oh my god i couldnt imagen my little babey all broken and dented like that :p well apart from the stupid bloody dent i found when i bought it :p

lol yea i know that now! i thought a public car park was a place with low crime... that was wrong, then i thought right out in the country on a back road would be fine, wrong too,

your right the criminalis are wrong

Those doorcards are so sexy! Can you buy them from the scrap ? Also the spoiler could be fixed if it's only broken in 2 neat parts!

Yep, lads
A rear wheel drive micra
With a 3.5L engine from a beemer.
Top speed - 247km/h in 5th gear :)

Nowhere near me, Seb. And the car has been fixed and back on road since... (Y)(Y)(Y)

Back