South meet - the pics, the stories!

Correct! just incase anyone wanted pics of damage.

Same reason i did a close up of Nex's bump

Arnold said:
Correct! just incase anyone wanted pics of damage.

Same reason i did a close up of Nex's bump

that pic will haunt me :(

my perfect car :down:

Arnold said:
Did you forget your wiring? :p

doh!

yep... and the alloys... and that boot install.... and the fog lights stopped working... oh and the door handle that came off grr

ollie240585 said:
More reliable at least!!!

and cheaper to run
easier to park
better visability
easier to insure
cheaper to mod
cheaper to get parts
roll cage as standard
all round disks
..... need i go on?

ollie240585 said:
More reliable at least!!!

LOL!!! I must admit for a jap car, its not all that reliable..., but if i drove the way i do in any other car - it would probably have blown up months ago, so cant complain really!

very sorry i didnt turn up i moved house 2 weeks ago and we havent got the internet at the new house due to bt being gay!

i was guna say i culdnt come as i had family come down and completley forgot!

seems u lot had a exxelnt time and pics look good!

spike man that is savage!

Just seen the pics in the link from the first page....

I like the L plate White 1.3 super s....Nice OZ wheels...looks very smart.

Steven this is te second time you have brought up a dead thread, do it again and you will be warned

:stewieloc

Ok over reaction there I feel. Replying to old posts is not a rule we would give a warning for. Expecially something like from above.

As I understand it and kev is free to expand on this if he wishes, but old posts are viewable, its true in some cases some time out, for example offers of items for sale or something, however replying of the type above is timeless and does no harm to the site or forum at all.

Ed

and it was only about 4 weeks ago lol!!!

Were thinking of doin it again, but swimming this time :D

I can't remember the last time i went swimming!! If everyones up for it, in the new year obv, then i think we should book a proper place that has shoots etc :D

Back