22nd Jan Leicester Meet, UK - Pics!

CMF_James MSC

» CMF Member
Gah, I went to post this and got an SQL error, i'd typed quite a long post too :(

Anyway, hope you enjoyed your Micra meet in Australia, I've just got back from our UK one :) Was quite an impressive turnout, all K11s except for a 1.6 K12 160SR (and a 200SX).

We were going to go bowling but knocked that on the head when we were told we were going to have to wait 6 hours to get a lane!!! So we just convoyed to a local pub, had some drinks and played some classic arcade games and a bit of pool :)

I've managed to get hold of all the pics people took and uploaded them here for you all to view: http://www.micra.org.uk/meets/midlands-jan06/

This pic shows quite nicely how many there were (this is in the pub car park, there are better front&back pics at the link above):

Attachments

• 11045.jpg
    11045.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 42

CMF_James MSC

» CMF Member
Excuse my ignorance, what's a Seca? Hehe

If it's the Toyota, it's called a Corolla over here hehe :)

It's a very nice car, it belongs to Kev (the Chairman) and has had a full respray with a lovely colour and has a pretty impressive ICE install too :)

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
i saw a Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest the other day :p all gets quite confusing. Seca is written on the hatch handle, nuff talk about toyotas. Good to see you guys had a nice turnout, some nice cars in there,

Alex

CMF_James MSC

» CMF Member
That poor K12, top of the range, 110bhp 160SR, got smashed into by a van! :( £9995 i think it was new too.

Someone else got one a few months later and some silly woman in a K11 reversed into it!

Someone said they should come with warnings on them, it certainly seems that way!

cisco

» CMF Member
Nice turnout UK lads. Great to see some international micra activity. Feel free to use the meet manager thing on the home page any time aswell. I absolutely don't mind if you want to link to it and let UK people indicate attendance in it if that's convenient.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Agree with Cisco. Feel free to advertise any meet on the site and hey we all like looking at the pics/videos.
Its this cross fertilisation that brings to the site many ideas/tips and friendships.
We are all Micra lovers no matter where we live.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
yo james, my car was like that too this morning :-(
well all cars were like that this morning lol :-(

can i ask, after a couple of minutes of ur car warming up was ther a lot of "white smoke" from ur exhaust? i know the engines warming up and "condesing the water particles to steam", but my car and actually aload of other MICRAS that ive seen the morning seem to have an EXCESS of smoke?
is this a problem at all?

sorry 4weird phrasing

thanks
Napster

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
ohh alright just checking bud lol

just my car has sum serious STEAM and driving to college in the morning all ill see is a micra coming towards me (on other side of road) and no car behind it cause its hidden by SMOKE / STEAM lol

napster

Back