Did anyone go to Donny South last Sunday?

M

MicraDot

Hi :D

Just wondering if anyone went? I had to accompany the b/f who was Dj'ing on his car club stand ( saxo sports club - blech o_O ) Haha, no - they were all lovely... and my K12 Micra (Dot) ended up being right on the show stand!

Which was highly amusing because there she was in all her mud-streaked, dead fly speckled glory, next to all those shiny polished cars was quite funny! Also people took pics of her?!?! fwn

I had a good old look round the show - it was a bit too charver for my liking, although there were some nice shiny Evo's and Skylines for me to drool over.

Didn't see ANY micras though, guessing the MSC didn't have a stand?

Also is there gonna be anyone from here at Trax this year? Because, again, am being dragged there - and it would be nice to meet peeps from here. (since I'm still pretty new!) :upside:

sparkie

aka WELLY
hi
well i was there with my white k11 it was on the hunydai coupe stand. not polsihed but hand washed at it only cost me a tenner.
i'm spent 2.5 hours waiting to go down the strip.
this is probly why you didn't see my car and was the reason i didn't walk round don't know abou trax yet. but are you going to santa pod on sunday.
Welly