• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Skinners Sprint Micra

i removed my heater fan and cowl/ducting today, and fitted this little brushless duct fan instead :) winter approaches (and freed up some underdash room too )

PA100169.JPG

Hoping about half the weight, il weigh it before it goes in for a comparison but it's all MSA width so not race car light. (still hoping I will rally this eventually :) )
Good man :)
I forget what mine was now. 4mm I think... that's the minimum we need but I'll do a weight difference for the comparison :)

@the rally k11 guys on here. What's your tyres preference / wheel size choice? 14 /13 etc any input welcome.

I'm thinking 4 spoke revolution / minilites with 14x6 or 13x6 185 profile.

All feedback welcome

15 x 6.5j is where its at, then get some nice 195/45/15's on em :)

Did that bud but sold them. Takes too long to get the tyres warm on that size and acceleration is far more fun with 14's

Looking at a nice soft set of Kumho v70a. There's actually more contact patch on the road with a 185 over a 195 vs a A048r

15s for me purely for running costs
Easier to get tyres, cheaper tyres, easier to get replacement wheels, not too bad with a 1.6 to spin em around either

No need for a flip front but it does make life easier. Allspeed make subframes now so its a much simpler bolt in job .

Thats the company id been looking at :) I would go flip front mainly for the GRP and light weight. GRP doors an boot too, Group 5 archs....

Maybe box the bulkhead to accept the ITBS that sort of thing

Back