SC12 super charger

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Hi

I have decided to stick with my NA setup as I want the 15.7 sec 1/4 mile record lol, so am selling my SC12 supercharger from a Toyota MR2 it has been slightly modified so will fit straight to the alternator bracket. The charger appears to be in good working order and also comes with the airflow sensor and chamber if required, I will upload some pics once I get home this afternoon but any questions please feel free to ask. I am asking

£100 plus £15p&p ONO

Thanks

Paul

I also have a second sc12 that appears to be seized and is missing the pulley from the side I will upload the pics of this one as well and am open to offers on thai one, with a bit of TLC i think it can be salvaged.

Thanks

Paul

Frank I must ask how have you managed to knock 15.7 to 15.4 what changes have you made since i saw you last lol :grinning:

I must know lol

Frank I must ask how have you managed to knock 15.7 to 15.4 what changes have you made since i saw you last lol :grinning:

I must know lol

the piper exh cam, SR20 t/b and 50mm s/s exhaust system since we last met paul :) (and i had removed the rear seats too)
there are 3 recent shakies vids on my aelknarf channel

You'll be setting your own record Paul, as you're running on a CGA3 engine ;)

As for times, just as a heads up you should be looking at breaking into the 14's. Won't say more than that at this stage...

Also times have to be set and beaten at their respective venues to be valid, as every strip is different like a dyno. So we'll have to attend shakies next season to set anything comparable. No time this season as living in Norway kinda makes it difficult to nip up and set a time ;)

Edit: Just to clarify. Setting a 14.x target time is to lay down an gauntlet. It's about time we got back to the good old MSC days and attended POD for example en-masse and had grudge matches, shared ideas and tips and started getting noticed again :)

the piper exh cam, SR20 t/b and 50mm s/s exhaust system since we last met paul :) (and i had removed the rear seats too)
there are 3 recent shakies vids on my aelknarf channel

Truly amazing this car just does not slow down it keeps pulling and pulling (almost pulling me back to london :grinning: )

Truly amazing this car just does not slow down it keeps pulling and pulling (almost pulling me back to london :grinning: )

:grinning:
and yes lowrider we need more competitive spirit on here (Y) i hope to dip into the 14,s next year, solely with (cheap) modded nissan parts

dipping in to the 14's hey, blimey i'm struggling keep up with expensive aftermarket / nissan parts lol, where is shakies? My local venue is the pod and i'm up for grudge matches lol

my modified toyota mr2 can only just crack 15.4 on the quarter at crail, beating civic type-r's, astra gsi etc. what the hell have you done to your car, put a rocket on it??!!??!!

sc12pic2.jpg

sc12pic1.jpg

sc12pic3.jpg

Thats a fair question the SC mounts to the alternator bracket and sits upright the alternator is also attached to the same bracket but is put nearer the sump, small modification is required to the bracket but that is simple and adding a bit of wiring to extend the alternator cables. The alternator still operates the same and still is above the base of the engine so still safe.

Nisstune?
A nodded manifold, belt, induction kit to mount up to the charger make up a loom to control the delivery of power to the charger to keep it consistent.

Nisstune?
A nodded manifold, belt, induction kit to mount up to the charger make up a loom to control the delivery of power to the charger to keep it consistent.

I maybe interested in this mate in a couple weeks if you still have it as I have to buy a fridge this week :( but the following week I may well have it!

Back