FS Supercharged Micra with all the goodies.

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
Has the mod plate been added to the car yet? Or have the details been submitted to the motor rego dept?
Or has it just reached the engineers report stage? (Sorry, I am a little confused lol)

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
FFS

The paperwork was submitted well before I brought the engine parts off matt Kenny. It was approved in principle for everything from rims, tyres, all suspension, exhaust injectors forged engine supercharger brakes intercooler gauges floor in the rear. Everything.

I then did all the mods and fitted all the parts. The mod inspector has come an checks the car and has signed off on all the parts. Only thing left is to take the sheet into our MVR an pay for the final Rego check and it's done.

I really hope that has cleared it all up. I really do. I will help out any buyer with in reason both before and after the sale.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Make an offer mate and I will consider parting it. It will come with base tune on it and a full plug in wirin loom. Also the remote coils as well. Loom just set me back 1100. Make a serious offer and I will see what the missus says about parting it.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Yep you would get ecu loom dizzy and then plug it all in and use the dizzy I supply and coils.

Change of plans at this time. Hands up for who would be interested in the following parts as DOOM has expressed interest on the carnminus the ecu and blower kit and gauges. So

Expressions welcome for
The whole supercharger kit including all wiring ecu blower extractors etc basically bolt on kit duly tunable ready to go. I will split the kit up if need be as long as doom buys the car. Defi gauges are also up for sale for 900 for the lot.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hey guys.

Please post the parts you wish to buy as I think the ecu and lol
Is sold. The buyer pulled out of the rest of the vehicle and it's hard to sell as a whole without a ecu so if there is enough interest I will part it. Look at the parts list up top and make a decision. I will look at prices and post up a list tonight on what I am chasing

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
Hi Mate,

I'll give a miss on the supercharger as I have already gotten most of the parts for my turbo project.

However I'm still keen on the forged internals as well as the whiteline handling parts ;)

Cheers

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
At this stage waiting for a call back about the forgies to the first guy in line. You were second to show interest so trying to do the right thing by all involved but will let you know about the whiteline stuff.

Paypal is fine to guys

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"At this stage waiting for a call back about the forgies to the first guy in line. You were second to show interest so trying to do the right thing by all involved but will let you know about the whiteline stuff. <BR><BR><BR><BR>Paypal is fine to guys

Sure no worries mate :)

Juz let me know again.

Back