Performance Micra Parts

sikK11

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys.

I have been a member here for some time but dont post much. I live in Australia and recently brought and fitted a Supercharger kit the same as Solarice's micra. However i have now stripped the vehicle and am selling the parts. Alot have sold locally and are being shipped out tomorrow.

The parts i have left are as follows.

Whiteline Panhard Rod $80

Whiteline Front Tower brace. $80.

n14 Pulsar Brake upgrade on the front. $60

13'' Pepperpot rims to put on later. Trial fitted and they look
great. +13 offset $200

New Autotechnica Steering wheel $80

Sc12 Supercharger with bracket for your cg13 $350

sr20det injectors in modified cg13 rail $300.

Custom stainless steel extractors should fit Aircon There made to go around the supercharger. $350.

Full 2.1/4 inch exhaust brand new high flow cat just fitted. $200

Custom intercooler setup with a Supra Intercooler $100

Autromic SMC ECU with plug in full loom (rewired in by Hi Tech Tuning in Australia with a full tune on it. These ECU's are one of the best on the market in the world. I have a reciept for 1100 for the rewiring to be done into the Micra Loom this included New wired and labelled loom wired into Stock micra cg13de Loom and bosch twin spark coil setup with nissan Pintara throttle body and custom Distributer. $1600

DEFI gauges $900

Bridgestone Adrenalin tyres all round over half tread on 14'' speedy rims $250

G4 Coilovers $500.

Datrats Larger supercharger pully runs around 12psi for new motor $50

Custom Eyelids brought out of Japan $60.

Stock Throttle body that has been resoldered already $80

Also custom rear floor $150

Engine $200

Gearbox $150

Altenator x2 $50 each

Air Con Compressor $50

Various parts on a shell left post up buts you need/want

3'' speco tacho $50

C WEST voltage stabaliser $20.

Pioneer Head unit been in the car for 2 months $200

Near new stock radiator $100

Drift oil pressure gauge $50

If you want pics i have them of most items and can get some of the bits i have not taken shots of. Will ship and all prices are negotiable to some extent. I except Paypal or Bank transfer and will assist and help out with shipping and costs within reason. I will also assist any buyer if there is any problems.

Cheers
Brendan

Yep here you go.

Also one of the defi gauges fitted. Come with all sensors wires controller and gauge cups. Also come with the trust oil sandwich plate for easy fitment.

Attachments

• ipphone 053.JPG
    ipphone 053.JPG
    206.1 KB · Views: 304
  • 62773.jpg
    62773.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 282
Yeah will get a pic tonight for you and upload it all mate. I would really like to sell the supercharger as a kit so it can power another K11.

Pics as requested guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0513.jpg
    IMG_0513.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 257
Yep they were right. I cant believe how much airfreight is through australia post. They say airfreight is over 300 AUD. HAHAHAHAHAHA i think not. Will call a few places tomorrow and see if i can find cheaper prices.

Yep they were right. I cant believe how much airfreight is through australia post. They say airfreight is over 300 AUD. HAHAHAHAHAHA i think not. Will call a few places tomorrow and see if i can find cheaper prices.

$60 x 3 = $180 ($120 freight) impressive math skills there sik :p
18v brakes are bog standard sunny/mera etc will

Oh gees thanks Frank. Glad you added that up for me as i would not have been able to sleep at night knowing that i got the math wrong even though the freight price for Sea freight was 150 plus the 60 for the brakes. Air freight was 342 dollars through Australia post. But i am truly impressed that you have so much time to sift through posts and do maths for people.

Tis such a great service.

Guys the shipping to you is crazy expensive. Trying to find other companies that will do it as this is just rediculas. There is people interested in the supercharger kit and so on but the freight is the killer.

Leave it with me and will get back to you.

What a joke shipping is from Aus to the UK. Prices for the supercharger kit is over 700 dollars. Most expensive one was in excess of 1100 dollars. I could almost fly there for cheaper then that.

Back