EOI White knight parts

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Ok guys heres your chance to get some top gear for far less than buying it all new if you can even get it still.
The items are going to be sold in set packages only, eg we will not be selling just the supercharger on it's own.

big items are as follows.
Complete engine and gear box package.
ENGINE : Factory CG13DE
BLOCK : Decked, O-ringed
PISTONS : HPC coated SPS forged pistons 2mm taller crown with friction modified skirts "Perfect Seal" gapless second rings
CONRODS : PAR 4140 forged billet rods, ARP bolts
HEAD : High Flowed
CAMS : Datrats "serious" 24-8A cams 258 deg duration COMPRESSION : 8.0:1 with hybrid gasket
Super charger : Toyota SC12 Supercharger from 4AGZE
BOOST : 12psi from Datrats larger main drive 1.5:1 step up hardened main drive lightweight alloy pulley
INTERCOOLER : Toyota MR2 front mount, Spearco water injection running 50/50 water methanol mix
THROTTLE BODY : Nissan Pintara throttle body mounted pre supercharger.
INJECTORS : Modified SR20 fuel rail with S13 SR20DET 370cc/min injectors.
COOLING : Datrats aluminium racing radiator, Davies Craig electric water pump with EWP smart controller
IGNITION : Bosch twin coil packs.
GEARBOX : Rebuilt Nissan E15T RS5F31A gearbox modified to suit CG13DE engine along with modified E series starter motor
DRIVESHAFTS : Standard micra shafts
FLYWHEEL : Datrats lightweight alloy flywheel (3.4Kg)
POWER: 99.5kw@wheels @ 6500rpm.
CLUTCH: Has a brand new heavy duty clutch fitted which cost $800 alone.
Engine runs great but please note it will need the head gasket replaced.
Price $2500 No offers please as you will need to spend 3 times as much at lest to get this built up.
ECU: Autronic SMC unit. $800 or $500 if you buy it with the engine package.
SUSPENSION Package: Whiteline swaybars, panhard rod, strut brace, kmac 50mm drop springs, koni adjustable shocks. $800
All other items will be up for sale once the main parts are sold. Parts like sport seats with rails, Rims and tyres,
Brakes, interior odds and ends, gauge package,
headlights and tail lights and so on.
The member Justo owns the car but I will be the one stripping it down (Doing all the hard work) Engine/gearbox can be shipped anywhere in aust at buyers expense but should not be to much and will be shipped well strapped down on a pallet and shrink wrapped.

Feel free to pm me direct if you need info on anything or the owner Justo on this forum.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Not sure ATM as we need to sell the main parts before selling off the rest of the car. I will put you down as first dibs when time comes to put them up. Also it cost david a lot of cash to build up the motor but the price reflects the need to do the head gasket and transport costs but its a steal really. I just wish I had the spare cash to buy it myself.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Just a heads up too all. If you want the whole car feel free to make an offer before we start pulling her apart. Makes me real sad to wreak such a nice looking micra. im sure offers over $4500 will be looked at and what a steal it will be.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
So has the car been sold "whole" or in parts? You did first advertise as parts so it would be unfair to just sell to someone else as a whole without atleast giving all partys a chance.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Tony WROTE:

"So has the car been sold "whole" or in parts? You did first advertise as parts so it would be unfair to just sell to someone else as a whole without atleast giving all partys a chance.

My feelings exactly. Needless to say i'm not hugely happy.

---dens

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Tony in all fairness if you look 10 posts up I posted that I would talk justin into selling it whole to anyone who made an offer of $4500.
Everyone had a chance to make an offer and one member did such and he will be the new owner. I have had a heap of interest in the parts and justin could have made more selling the parts and I had the whole body as part of the deal but I wanted to see the car sold to a fellow micra fan whole and not strip such an iconic car thats part of this forums history so I did my self out of a complete Free body shell myself in doing so. Also justo had a thread with the car up for grabs but no one made an offer on it then. Anyway the car should be going to a great home and im sure we will now see big things from him and the knight will live on and thats the main thing.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Micra_King WROTE:

"Tony in all fairness if you look 10 posts up I posted that I would talk justin into selling it whole to anyone who made an offer of $4500.

Everyone had a chance to make an offer and one member did such and he will be the new owner. I have had a heap of interest in the parts and justin could have made more selling the parts and I had the whole body as part of the deal but I wanted to see the car sold to a fellow micra fan whole and not strip such an iconic car thats part of this forums history so I did my self out of a complete Free body shell myself in doing so. Also justo had a thread with the car up for grabs but no one made an offer on it then. Anyway the car should be going to a great home and im sure we will now see big things from him and the knight will live on and thats the main thing.

That wasn't really the point. If the car's sold, there's little point in me getting worked up and arguing about this, as it's not going to help, but the fact that it didn't sell in the other thread and the creation of this one kinda made people think that it wasn't going to be sold as a whole anymore (at least, if the parts didn't sell either).

It's not like there wasn't interest in the parts, so it would've been nice to know there was a possibility that no one would be able to get parts from it. I can understand why you'd want to sell it as one, but the way it went down left me disappointed as well as few others i'm sure.

---dens

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Not trying to attack you Micra King just trying to make a point,excatly what Dens has said.
So is it comming up to Queensland? thats where most of the good micras end up.

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
:p at least i tried... worth a shot... wasnt meant to be i guess... congrats for the sale... :)

well to SA yeah? at least its getting closer and closer to VIC... :)

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Sorry guys- it was me :p

I have wanted a 'true' performance Micra for sometime and was always intending to heavily modify one of my 2 SuperS's.

I came very close to buying Sodaniels Tungsten NA beast but I am really after a Hi Performance road car rather than track car.

Anyway so I am on holidays doing a house renovation and in a break thought I'd sign into Cisco's - and along comes White Knight being parted out. I thought gee it would be great to buy the whole car (if only I thought). So as soon as Justo put up for offers on the whole thing I jumped. I know it will cost some $$ to fix up but everyone needs a hobby!

So it is my plan to keep the legend alive - I don't need it as my daily drive so I will take my time getting it sorted out.

And no not all the best Micras are in QLD :D - I just need someone else in Adelaide to take an interest!

Anyone want a S2 SuperS? Anyone in SA listening out there??

- I can't justify 3 bloody Micras ;)

Tony WROTE:

"thats right,how many turbos by next chrismas ya think?

to many i reckon!

littlebear WROTE:

"Sorry guys- it was me :p<BR><BR>I have wanted a 'true' performance Micra for sometime and was always intending to heavily modify one of my 2 SuperS's. <BR><BR>I came very close to buying Sodaniels Tungsten NA beast but I am really after a Hi Performance road car rather than track car.<BR><BR>Anyway so I am on holidays doing a house renovation and in a break thought I'd sign into Cisco's - and along comes White Knight being parted out. I thought gee it would be great to buy the whole car (if only I thought). So as soon as Justo put up for offers on the whole thing I jumped. I know it will cost some $$ to fix up but everyone needs a hobby!<BR><BR>So it is my plan to keep the legend alive - I don't need it as my daily drive so I will take my time getting it sorted out. <BR><BR>And no not all the best Micras are in QLD :D - I just need someone else in Adelaide to take an interest!<BR><BR>Anyone want a S2 SuperS? Anyone in SA listening out there??<BR><BR>- I can't justify 3 bloody Micras ;)

feel free to prove us queenslanders wrong.. 99kw @wheels with a forged motor and 12psi aint exactly makin us reach for the nos bottle yet :D
glad to see the car went to someone who loves there micra's... i can only imagine you'll make it better and faster

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
No matter how it went down, it's great news that White Knight is still in one piece. So congats littlebear on a great purchase. Paid more than that for my stock Super-S a few years ago!

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Hey 99 Kw at the wheels is a big step up from what I am used to :p

Yep I'm pretty hooked now - great to see like minded guys out there, it's inspirational. I'll probably be asking for some advice along the way so you all be gentle now ;)

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Nissanmania WROTE:

"No matter how it went down, it's great news that White Knight is still in one piece. So congats littlebear on a great purchase. Paid more than that for my stock Super-S a few years ago!

Yeah I am surprised as much as any one. Sorry that guys missed out on parts but you know things pop up all the time. I was Lucky I had the cash at the time. Hopefully won't cost too much to get the engine sorted out. And before you say it Turbo, yes I know it'll cost a bloody fortune along the way! - who needs a new kitchen anyways :p

littlebear WROTE:

"Nissanmania WROTE:<BR><BR>"No matter how it went down, it's great news that White Knight is still in one piece. So congats littlebear on a great purchase. Paid more than that for my stock Super-S a few years ago!"</DIV><BR><BR>Yeah I am surprised as much as any one. Sorry that guys missed out on parts but you know things pop up all the time. I was Lucky I had the cash at the time. Hopefully won't cost too much to get the engine sorted out. And before you say it Turbo, yes I know it'll cost a bloody fortune along the way! - who needs a new kitchen anyways :p

keep us posted if you find why it blew the headgasket in the first place, will be interesting to know... wasn't running massive amounts of boost, and it's o-ringed.. find someone good to tune it, there's gotta be heaps left in it, get yourself a different pulley and run more boost!

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Even with the head gasket problem Littlebear has the micra bargain of the year. I just hope he loves the car like david did and takes it to the next leval. Im just glad I dont have to wreak such a nice car now.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
congrats littlebear,your going to be smiling real soon! We really need to make sure this doesn't happen again,and make sure the good examples (modified Micras) stay in the group and keep progressing.

deNs WROTE:

"littlebear WROTE:<BR><BR>Sorry that guys missed out on parts but you know things pop up all the time."</DIV><BR><BR>Hah yeah, there'll be another low-km supercharged and worked CG with forged internals on here next week i'm <EM>sure</EM>.<BR><BR>Anyhow, good luck with it.<BR><BR>---dens<BR><BR>

bahahahahahahaha, with box, flywheel shafts for 2.5k :D!

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"deNs WROTE:

"littlebear WROTE:

Sorry that guys missed out on parts but you know things pop up all the time."</div>

Hah yeah, there'll be another low-km supercharged and worked CG with forged internals on here next week i'm <em>sure</em>.

Anyhow, good luck with it.

---dens

"</div>

bahahahahahahaha, with box, flywheel shafts for 2.5k :D!

Yeah, yeah. You guys know what i mean ;) All digs aside, thanks for your good wishes.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I am personally delighted to hear that Matt will be taking ownership of whiteknight. This car is iconic. its more than another mass produced and modified with off the shelf parts micra. it has spirit, it has character. Its not the money that was spent which makes it so - its the love, devotion and pain so many endured to piece the vehicle together to what it is today (even if it is a bit sad at the moment).

And at the end of the day, its not your car and its not your for sale thread. Added to that, a for sale thread on the internet or even an advertisment in the trading post is not a binding contract for sale of the item as advertised. Its up to the owner as to how he sells the vehicle. So to the whingers, PM me your postal addresses and I'll send you some tissues on behalf of micra king and justo. I'll even splash out and get those nice soft aloe vera ones which don't dry out the sensitive skin around your nose. Seems rich as I was one of the people saying "don't strip it" but I don't care, I'm on my high horse and as many of you know, I rarely step down.

Grow up dens. You've had plenty of chances to buy various bits of go fast k11 gear very cheap.

Tom

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
I was happy to leave things as they were - wished him well with his new purchase and that was that.. then you just couldn't leave things alone.

Refer to MSN as this thread doesn't need to be bumped further.

---dens

CMF_justo

» CMF Member
Wow, so much drama....

I just watched them put White Knight onto a truck and take her away :(

I hope littlebear grows as attached to her as I was

Back