FS Supercharged Micra with all the goodies.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hey guys.

Well its time to part ways with our little green machine. Its a sad day but, I need to focus on the future with my fiance and a new house. So this little gem has to go or i will keep spending money on the car and not save anything. I just cant help but try everything to make this more fun.

As most will know i brought the entire Supercharger and engine setup out of the white Knight for $3800 about 8 months ago. The Supercharger kit has been fitted to my NA engine as the Forged engine has to be machined up and put back together as it had blown a head gasket.

The NA motor has made 88kw at the front wheels and is a very nice tune.

I think all up the motor would be back together for around the 1000-1500 mark. All the pieces are there including new gaskets and bolts. The specs on the parts in the engine are

BLOCK : Decked, O-ringed
PISTONS : HPC coated SPS forged pistons 2mm taller crown with friction modified skirts "Perfect Seal" gapless second rings
CONRODS : PAR 4140 forged billet rods, ARP bolts
HEAD : High Flowed
CAMS : Datrats "serious" 24-8A cams 258 deg duration
COMPRESSION : 8.0:1 with hybrid gasket

All the other parts in the car are as follows.

Whiteline front and rear 22mm and 20mm swaybars with new link pins.
Whiteline Panhard Rod
Whiteline Front Tower brace.
Cusco rear tower brace.
Whiteline camber kit
Whiteline Caster Kit
n14 Pulsar Brake upgrade on the front.
14'' alloy rims
13'' Pepperpot rims to put on later. Trial fitted and they look great. +13 offset
New Autotechnica Steering wheel and boss kit.
Sc12 Supercharger
sr20det injectors
Custom extractors.
Full 2.1/4 inch exhaust
Custom intercooler setup with a Supra Intercooler
Autromic SMC ECU (rewired in by Hi Tech Tuning $1100 with reciepts)
DEFI gauges (might take these out prior to sale)
Bridgestone Adrenalin tyres all round over half tread.
Heavy duty Excedy clutch
Jun lightweight 4.3kg flywheel
Nismo solid engine mounts
G4 Coilovers
Datrats Alloy radiator
Datrats Larger supercharger pully runs around 12psi for new motor
NIssan Pintara throttle body
Bosch uprated fuel pump
Bosch Twin Coil packs.
Front bar has been cut out for the front mount.
Custom Eyelids brought out of Japan

I am sure i have forgotten things. As you can see its quite a list and if you price it all up your well over 8-10k

I am asking just 5k as is with all the bits minus the gauges.
$6500 with everything.

7k with the gauges. I might be able to get a cheap shipping price from Darwin to the eastern states but not to WA. Adelaide and Melbourne will be about 400-600 shipping i reckon. All parts will be included with the 5.5k. Cheaper if you dont want certain items.

I will seperate if most the items can be sold. I dont want anything left over.

Pics if there is interest. Check the build thread on the whiteknight rebirthed thread.

sr20Micra (mike) has first dibs and am awaiting an email from him

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Oh forgot to mention. Rear brakes have been overhauled machined with new shoes and handbrake adjusted. The front brakes got serviced also. New wheel bearing in the front and also new front ball joints.

All up there would be reciepts of about 4000 in work on the car, + $3800 in parts from the Whiteknight engine setup. Plus the other parts etc. You do the math.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
The motor is in parts. You did read that part yes. Needs the head to be decked and a hone with new rings. The rings are ok in it but for 88 bucks for a new set why risk it. If you interested in it i might consider shipping it to you.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Will get pics of the engine bay and interior etc ASAP. Here is a pic i took the other day in between storms. Will get more when it stops bloody raining

Attachments

• 62489.jpg
    62489.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 38

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I will if i get no takers mate. But at this stage for 4k its a dam cheap car with all the bits considering its running and engineered for the mods. The engine and ecu + supercharger setup was 3800 alone. So anyone can see the value.

If i get no takers and people show interest i will part it. But it will be a very sad end to a cool car.
People are more then welcome to put offers in on any of the parts there.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
All emails replied to. Car will be sold at the reduced price of 3000 minus the gauges if the forged motor is sold seperate. The micra will still include the supercharger kit fitted and running in its currrent state with the Autronic and injectors etc.

Bloody steal at that price.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Forged engine and high flowed head looks to be sold. So say 4-4.5k with all other parts and rims i have including the gauges.......

The gauges are only 2 months old. They were brought for christmas and fitted about that time.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I also have the Glove box and surrounds for the steering wheel. Just have not had a chance to put them back in yet.

Motor is now sold so the car is up for sale as it sits running $4000 with the gauges.

I have it advertised on boostcruising for more. Willing to do Micra owners a deal.

Need this gone have to pay for wedding and save for house. All projects are now going.

Also have a SW20 3SGTE MR2 for sale for 5k

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
****... dont know what to do man. i want that car...moneys not an issue dad's gonna do ape**** if i taking over 1 more space in this garage...

Lowmicra- since you have limited funds...i suggest if you are ever gonna do anything its NOW man :)

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
If you want the mod slip then as i said another 200 and i will get that sorted for you. Its been signed off by the engineer and all approved. Just have to pay and take it for a final inspection to get the card. Then you can just get it regoed same as any car. It will be all mod plated for all modifications.

Low sorry mate. Just checked the emails and saw both your PM's in my junk section.

Make it 70 all up and i will send it down to you.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Well then the rules there are different to here. As long as the mods match what's on the sheet then it's ok up here.

Now for all the people interested I cannot be held responsible for Rego your end. It'd your responsibility to sort out what it needs etc. I have been honest as much as I can and helpful. Though as live in Darwin and don't know what's what down there. On top of that I dont care either. At this price everyone tom **** and know it all on this site can see it's worth alot more. If I keep getting idiots putting their bits in when they are not interested then I will keep it and part it out at what the bits are worth.

CMF_Comatose

» CMF Member
How did you know my name was ****?

It is a very good price. The computer alone would be about 2 grand and easy another 2 grand worth of suspension. The only problem is whether or not you can get it registered in your state or have to de-mod and re-mod. But for the price I think it’d be worth the time/effort to go through that process. Or even just buy it for a track car!

Good luck with the sale

Back