Saturday 10th March

Really weird hearing u talk like that Welly. U seem too shy to chat to women!! Lol :p

sweet and innocent on the outside. giving the devil a run for his money on the inside.

there is a good indoor karting place in crawley. which is only a couple of mins away from crawley bowelplex and cinema. and pubs and clubs.

southern pool champ to challege a northern pool champ at say like jae. just an idea and a bit of friendly north v south friendship.lol

£9 everyone gets back except for nex and welly they get £10 as they paid £20. as for go karting instead of portsmouth as the meet for after brighton we make it fareham instead and it would be around august as july is jae and june is too soon for us to payout that sound alright to everyone?

£9 everyone gets back except for nex and welly they get £10 as they paid £20. as for go karting instead of portsmouth as the meet for after brighton we make it fareham instead and it would be around august as july is jae and june is too soon for us to payout that sound alright to everyone?

I think we should include another meet in Guildford at some point. Ice skating was an awesome day out, and would be a bit nearer to the londoners, who seem to have to do all the traveling down to the south coast!

ice skating sounds good. just don't do it on tied legs. i.e after playing 90 mins of football. still don't know how i missed the ice.

what are you on about paul
until my car is back on the road guildford is a bit hard for me to get to there for i will not be able to get to it.

but as a southern area rep u should still support southern meets and help if you can. not just say if u guys wanna go have ur meet

When are you getting your car back on the road fox? And paul theres not much he can do if he cant get there, besides we have Micra-jas too now!

but no truck horn. but it will eventualy be swooped over.
the cars are only a small part of the meet. cause it's the people that make the event worth turn up to. whatever they drive.

Micra JAS is too far away to arrange meets for the South East, just like Paul doesnt arrange meets for cornwall etc.

Does seem a bit odd we should have to arrange our own meet just because you cant make it! It isnt just about cars anyway, its the getting of people together. Im sure you could get a train from Portsmouth to Guildford, or a ride up with someone else!

My cat's breath smells like cat food... sorry just joining in with the off topic convo ;)

Lol! Nex its your fault its drifted off topic :p

Err, one week and a day to go!! Thats better ;)

Lol! Nex its your fault its drifted off topic :p

Err, one week and a day to go!! Thats better ;)

lol it is indeed one week to go, it shall be great and it will be cold and rain and some ####### audi will go into the back of me but it will all be good :D

if it's a base ball bat make sure you have a base ball with it. other wise the police consider it an offensive weapon.

lol mate way ahead of you there ;) ball taped to bat, just in case ;) even have a glove somewhere lol ;)

soon but i may be getting my other car soon from my dad hopefully a note. its too much hassle and money to get to guildford and we cant always find a babysitter nadines mum is havin em for wkend but my family and her family work aswell and it would have to be overnight, then theres the fact i gotta work day b4 and day after i would be too tired. ill arrange the meet for u but we wont make it unless we get a car before it.
ive got no problem arrangin it for u guys just say and i will or rather my wife does most of it lol :p.
plus my wife hates ice skating! and i cant do it.
no ones actually said anything about august for go karting?!
there is another place we could go but its a bit far for all and thats basingstoke they have a leisure park there they've got swimming with flumes and river, a gym, ice skating, bowling, cinema, and kfc and mcdonalds just up the road and a huge shopping centre in the town train station is right in front of town and a bus that leads straight to the park if no-one wants to drive.

ok will do i think we should be looking at around £20 each but will get cheaper the more we have go as we had 6 of us doing it and it was 20 so il contact them and see also would be good if we could get south west to this then have a comp south east against south west with southampton as the boarder but il look into it.

could everyone please pm me there paypal addresses or full name and address so we can refund your money that is owed to you.
your bowling is still booked but you will have two extra places as me and my wife are no longer going.
thanks

yes it is 2 games and its under waters

if anyone else is interested in going there is 2 places going and we will just need £20 sent to us to pay for these places

no the atmosphere will be uncomfortable for us and we wouldnt enjoy it sorry so if anyone wants to bring a friend or whatever its £10 for each person otherwise it just goes to waste.

just a quickee. what time are a select few. meeting up at buck's barn cross roads. take it. it'll be in the mac'Ds car park IIIIIIIIIIIII.

Welly, James & Ollie. I think we should meet at buck barn at 8:30/9:00. That should give us enough time to get together and convoy there, in time for bowling. What do you think?

Back