Saturday 10th March

payment recieved nex i think u need to talk to ur bank about why it was stopped as there wasnt a problem our end and cheques can only go out of date if they were written along time before cashed blanks dont go out of date so speak to ur bank.

payment recieved nex i think u need to talk to ur bank about why it was stopped as there wasnt a problem our end and cheques can only go out of date if they were written along time before cashed blanks dont go out of date so speak to ur bank.

cool mate :) glad you got it, i'm gonna go and give my bank a slap now ;)

hmm odd that. do cheque books go out of date? cos this is quite an old cheque book... havn't used it in ages...

No i dont think they do, but you cant cash a cheque if its over a certain age, e.g. one year from the date written on it.

As long as your account details are correct, it should be fine!

No i dont think they do, but you cant cash a cheque if its over a certain age, e.g. one year from the date written on it.

As long as your account details are correct, it should be fine!

hmmm... oh well :) as long as i make the meet, i'm happy :D

well you can wear camo gear but i think all black is the way to go as camo gear as white and tan patches that show up. and ems going topless won't affect my game. cause it get any worse.

Right anyway, who's up for a convoy?

I think the best place for us lot to meet would be at the Mcdonalds carpark at the Buck Barn crossroads, on the A24. Easy access from Horsham on the A23, or the M23.

map.jpg

We'd have Mine, Ems, Ollie, James & Welly in the convoy if you all fancy meeting up.

& bowling :p

ems will probably come topless. While your all standing there with your jaw dropped, she'l be racking up the points :p

well you can wear camo gear but i think all black is the way to go as camo gear as white and tan patches that show up. and ems going topless won't affect my game. cause it get any worse.

only 2 people going topless would put me off ones my wife the other is nex.

sounds like a good plan alan. but got one small minor problem with it. there are so many great country roads there. so no chance of the car staying clean.

sounds like a good plan alan. but got one small minor problem with it. there are so many great country roads there. so no chance of the car staying clean.

LOL! The roads aren't that bad, im sure your car will be nice and clean - if you bother to wash it :p

I',m afraid guys that there were no spaces for quasar so its just bowling. sorry! i'll make sure we get it next time and theres still the arcade and pool. we'll sort money out on the day incase anyone wants more than 2 games. sorry again.

I',m afraid guys that there were no spaces for quasar so its just bowling. sorry! i'll make sure we get it next time and theres still the arcade and pool. we'll sort money out on the day incase anyone wants more than 2 games. sorry again.

aww :( lets just assume that i would have won :)

basically they are fully booked but they may have spaces for us to squeeze a game in or possibly they may have a cancelation on the day have to see but rest asured we will have everyones money to refund on the day and we will book bowling still we will book 2 and if people want more on the day we can get more.

just all keep fingers crossed we can get a game of quazar.

lol well i don't know about that ;)

i'll win at pool too ;) we had one at work which was free :D

you've got some competition on from Ems and i if pool is going down!

Bummer about Quazar, its been planned for weeks and weeks now! Im amazed they're fully booked out. Ah well, maybe next time.

you've got some competition on from Ems and i if pool is going down!

Bummer about Quazar, its been planned for weeks and weeks now! Im amazed they're fully booked out. Ah well, maybe next time.

lol yea i'll beat her too ;)

its american pool. and ill bring my cue aswell so betr watch out!
next time its southampton we will book it earlier so will need money earlier. next meet will be back at brighton.

U can probably reserve the Quasar before the date you need to pay it by.

As for pool, i'm well up for it. We'll bring out cue's too :)

unlikely anyone will cancel then if they've paid up front! Did they say when they were next free? just to give an indication how far in advance we would need to book it in future?

Looking forward to brighton too, any dates for this?

don't know about brighton it's a bit far from me.
how about clubbing afterwards tho.
I would totally be up for clubbing in Brighton! I had the fortune of driving through there at 10.30pm one summer night and the amount of talent walking around was immense!! :D

tut tut is that all u can think about?! :p maybe around the end of may for brighton. if we book it about a month before hand then we should be fine. we wont be able to go clubbing one i cant dance two we have to get back and three we got kids.

Might be up for clubbing, but - in Hove, there's some huge grass areas along the sea front. Good for a kick about, BBQ etc. Cant do them on the beach, its illegal now! But i've done the above a few times in previous years and its quite a good laugh. It's still usually daylight too until around 10

tut tut is that all u can think about?! :p maybe around the end of may for brighton. if we book it about a month before hand then we should be fine. we wont be able to go clubbing one i cant dance two we have to get back and three we got kids.

you're just jelous cos you can't stare anymore, you already have a woman lol :p :p

take the kids with you, get em started young :D

nex doe's your car have fit women on tap.
and i don't always think about women. there's i think about the weather in the morning. if it's warm or not. and james never drive through guildford on a sunny summer day.

nex doe's your car have fit women on tap.
and i don't always think about women. there's i think about the weather in the morning. if it's warm or not. and james never drive through guildford on a sunny summer day.

does actually ;)

na not jealous only need one woman to look at and thats my wife and yes we would get a baby sitter for the meet but cant afford one for whole night plus id have to work the next day as i have one weekday and one weekend per week off.

also i have been go karting tonight since 6 with work and its amazing fun been so long since i last went so think we should organise a meet for karting
works out at around 20 pound each.

i got my cue ready for the pool

i think we sound start a pool tournament for the southern members to run over the next few meets starting with the next one.

How much are we getting back, due to not doing quazar?

Cheers

Back