Saturday 10th March

fox1983

Deactivated Account
PLEASE NOTE
Regardless of recent developments regarding South reps, this meet is still scheduled to go ahead as planned!
- Admin

this is the date for the next meet.

!!!!WATCH THIS SPACE FOR UPDATES!!!!

UPDATE:
2 games of quasar = £9
+
1 game of bowling = £6

each quasar lasts 20mins only a certain amount of ppl are allowed in at 1 time so we maybe be split into 2.

time: 11am address: megabowl, auckland road, southampton, SO15 0SD.
car park is free. food is served within the complex.
they also have american pool tables, a bar, arcade.

UPDATE:
unfortunately due to there booking policy we will need everyone to pay up front for the quasar, as they get full really quickly. so u need to be really sure that ur coming to this meet and u wont have to pay until beginning of february and we will sort out payment details closer to the time.

ok so lets start to get this sorted
people coming so far:
fox1983+wife

please add your name to the list if your coming
we will start asking for the payments for quazar around end of january to give us enough time to get it all paid for and give us a chance of getting in.

Hell yh my friend put me down!!

Mine to James' 50.2 (gotta have a driving buddy)
James' to Southampton 89.2

Southampton to mine 130 Miles
Total = 269.4 miles

Oh YAY!!!!

Fancy Convoy??? Looked on google maps and it's only about another 6 maybe 7 miles (for me) to go to southampton via Horsham (if u go along the A27 that is).

i suppose you better put me and Detox down...

i'll have to double check i can make it but i'm up for it :D

Lol, I like the sounds of this:

Distance: 3.5 miles
Time: 0 hr 8 min

I should be able to show my face if I am not back at home

gd gd the more the merrier we will need to sort out after xmas payment for the event and what exactly you want to do ie all quazar or quazar and bowling if you all want to make a day of it we can go for a wonder round the shops after as its only about a 5 min drive to the town centre oh and if anyone has car problems there is a big halfords very close lol

i'll be there to annoy. and if my brothers pulls his finger out i might even be in the micra. so far 6 weeks without her.

Whipit mate, meet us at James', it's the next exit after Clackett Lane service station. Or I can meet you at clacketts if you fancy it??

Could Convoy, Me, James, Whipit, Arnold + Ems. Schweeettttt

ur more than welcome wrenchable u may be able to meet ollie and the others and convoy over as ollie lives on sheppy

ok guys time to get this all sorted can all post up who is coming so i can then pm you my address to send the payments to so i can get it all paid for as unfortunatly it has to be paid for in advance.so please add your name to the list and i will edit it when you have paid.

fox1983+wife paid
rimmer
ems
ollie
james

i will post up tomorrow with the exact amount for the game per person and will pm all those on the list so far my home address for you to send payment to all those who cant except pm let me know your email and il send it via that we can except any form of payment including paypal but there will be a bit added onto paypal for the transfer fees payment will need to be to us by 21st feb at the latest.
for this event payment is needed up front due to them needing us to book in advance due to saturdays being busy the good point to this is you only have to pay for food and fuel.

i will post up tomorrow with the exact amount for the game per person and will pm all those on the list so far my home address for you to send payment to all those who cant except pm let me know your email and il send it via that we can except any form of payment including paypal but there will be a bit added onto paypal for the transfer fees payment will need to be to us by 21st feb at the latest.
for this event payment is needed up front due to them needing us to book in advance due to saturdays being busy the good point to this is you only have to pay for food and fuel.

How much are these paypal fees, and will you accept cheques?

Cheers

for paypal if we get more than 4 people pay via paypal there will be no extra charge but if i dont it will be 25p ontop of the costs. this is due to them charging me 25p per withdrawl if it is under £50 so as long as theres more than 4 people it will be free.
the cost is £15 for 2 games of quazar and 1 game of bowling
£18 for 3 games of quazar and 1 of bowling or
£19 2 games of quazar and 2 of bowling
this is up to you but you will need to all decide soon so i can sort the money out and get it all paid for.
and yes rimmer i will except cheque, postal order as well as paypal and direct bank transfer.
all those paying by cheque or paypal will need to pay by the 14th of feb so that the funds are cleared into my acount so nadine can book it on the 22nd.

imo i think we should do 2 of each, just coz 1 game of bowling will b over b4 we've even started!! :)

ok cool thats what we thought 2 so agreed just asked james he agrees to so it will be £19 as soon as we know full numbers i will send out my details for payment il send them at mid to end of week

so everyone needs to send £19 i will pm everyone with our address that wants to pay by cheque etc... so let me know who u r.
arnold if u want to minus the £10 for leads u only owe £9.
althose wanting to pay via paypal let me know before doing so.
time is going fast so dont take too long to decide what ur doing.
if u dont want to do all the quasar or bowlin say so n how much urs comes to n how ur paying.
e.g. shorty, cheque (£19), 2Q, 2B.

DEFINATES:
fox1983 + wife, paid, 2Q, 2B.
detox
nex
ollie
ems
rimmer
james

need to know from these people if there comin!!
POSSIBLES:
welly
speedle
craig
wrenchable
laura

ok guys and girls unless we get some responses and some sign of money for this event before the closing date for the money this event will not be able to take place i can not afford to fork out and risk losing alot of money for people there for i will need the money in advance

I think Arnolds sending a cheque, will remind him lol!! :)

Come on peeps, everyone seems to have gone quiet about this and we all know it's gunna b a right laugh! Can't wait to see Nex doing army dives etc!! :D

I think Arnolds sending a cheque, will remind him lol!! :)

Come on peeps, everyone seems to have gone quiet about this and we all know it's gunna b a right laugh! Can't wait to see Nex doing army dives etc!! :D

i'll do one just for you Ems ;) no doubt i'll end up in hospital too lol!! its gonna be GREAT!!

just trying SOO hard to get Paul_k10_LX to come.... he's alittle put off at the mo :down:

i have told him hes welcome to come as long as there is no repeat of what happened last time yes it was a bit far but at the end of the day it sould not of happened but thats in the past he said sorry so we will leave it there.
dont forget all money has to be to us by the 14th of feb for funds to clear.
ive also checked the route for you all and if u go off the m27 at the m271 its signposted for bowling and its easy to find

Meets are static so no reason why he shouldnt come, just park up and enjoy the fun! Would be good to see you there and check your motor out.

Paul, i'l paypal it over 1st/2nd Feb - unless Ems wants to pay! Im very short until end of jan

Cheers

i have told him hes welcome to come as long as there is no repeat of what happened last time yes it was a bit far but at the end of the day it sould not of happened but thats in the past he said sorry so we will leave it there.
dont forget all money has to be to us by the 14th of feb for funds to clear.
ive also checked the route for you all and if u go off the m27 at the m271 its signposted for bowling and its easy to find

fox mate, i'm gonna need an address lol :D

Meets are static so no reason why he shouldnt come, just park up and enjoy the fun! Would be good to see you there and check your motor out.

Paul, i'l paypal it over 1st/2nd Feb - unless Ems wants to pay! Im very short until end of jan

Cheers

I can pay, but i don't have a cheque book!!!!

And Paul come down, we need all the k10's we can get :)

yes not an idea u can pay it bit by bit doesnt have to be all in one go.
which address u on about nex???
if its bowling here it is:

Megabowl, Auckland Road, Southampton,SO15 0SD

if its our address i'll pm ya but i need to know before hand.

yes not an idea u can pay it bit by bit doesnt have to be all in one go.
which address u on about nex???
if its bowling here it is:

Megabowl, Auckland Road, Southampton,SO15 0SD

if its our address i'll pm ya but i need to know before hand.

lol no, your address so i can send you muneez ;)

Back