• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Rockstars k11 1.3 SI

i missed this place.
i had to scrap my k11 s 1.0 and was stuck with a honda accord vtec, but now im back with my new k11 1.3 SI.

lots of plans and pics will be up soon

f9549cb5.jpg

Gonna start off the some interior parts painting. Going for Daytona orange and then the same colour for the alloys and wing mirrors.

u found a nice one dere, fair minter, do the bumpers come fully color coded on a si?
interior plans sound nice, im not fond of different color mirrors though

prefaceliftlife said:
u found a nice one dere, fair minter, do the bumpers come fully color coded on a si?
interior plans sound nice, im not fond of different color mirrors though

Thanks mate. I think the bumpers do come colour coded on a si. I will paint the alloys and have a think about the mirrors after.

gonna spray the center console again as im not happy with the gloss finnish. should i go for orange again or go with blue. i need some help deciding

brave colour :D did you use plastic primer before you painted them? i highly recomend it, stops it all flaking off a few months down the line :D

26CC65E3-F44E-4605-86B2-D0DB1369FDDC-3502-000002B07444BD9E.jpg

Tried the white paint but it didn't turn out that good.
Trying a new idea with comics. Just gonna glue them on then clear coat it

Cool, I rather like a bit of Decoupage. I have a stack of 90's NME's that are going to get used for something one day. I had a few Initial D's bought for the purpose too, but ended up selling them on.

glad you like it. took ages todo and gave me massive hand cramps but it was worth it. initial d comics would look pretty cool on it. shame you sold them on

found out the hard way that clear coat will wreck it. makes the paper transparent. luckily it was only on a small part i tried it on. done some research and you have to use stuff called mod podge. will get some this weekend.

Back