• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Black nissan micra si

got up this afternoon lmao and wire brushes and sanded the rear drums down and painted them smooth black hammeright going to have ago at fitting the lip tomorrow

UPDATE!!!!! well after a eventfull morning (my lass falling down the stairs ) i managed to get time to fit the lip :D realyh enjoyd doing it aswell finnihed the bummper off realy well.

rear durms all sorted and painted
DSC00895.jpg

bumper lip on :D and the tints looking sweet
DSC00889.jpg

DSC00887.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

Im not sure about that splitter now. chrome handles just look out of place too. :down:

Wonder what a seat splitter looks like on the front. hmm..

Car looks smart as out though! :)

the cars got a theme for black and chrome mate lol chrome handles, chrome nuts ect lol think the lip is nice and suttle because i hate bodykits!

the cars got a theme for black and chrome mate lol chrome handles, chrome nuts ect lol think the lip is nice and suttle because i hate bodykits!

Fair enough lol. I dont hate bodykits just would never do it to a Micra or any car lol. Only other splitter i can think of is a iza or toledo one? hmm. (Y)

lol thanks for your opinion but we like it and its staying lol. looking at set for chrome kickplates with a custem logo on and some fitted mats to finnish the inside :D

Back