• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Black nissan micra si

pmsl yer it did :p got the lip today going on this weekend fingers crossed lol. and my chrome wheel nuts should be here tomorrow to :D

well got up bright and early today and it was all worth it. :D the wheels are on a lad i no put the tyres on for nowt, which is always good. and just as i got home BANG!! the postie dropped a package through the door chrome wheels nuts. lol got around to fitting the rockercover aswell, realy brings out the bay. so i have a spare if anyone wants a refurb hit me with a pm ;) few pics of todays progress

DSC00869.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

any plans to tint your rear windows?
imo it would look very good as yours is black/dark all around

any plans to tint your rear windows?
imo it would look very good as yours is black/dark all around

yer my mate runs a tinting furm getting them done for nowt :D
Those side bumpstrips break the design lines of the car. Remove them :)

emmmmm.... NO lol why would i do that? couldnt be arsed with the faf on and then after finding out the paint underneat is f***** having to paint it. looks fine with the stripd IMO

Because the rear part of the strip is not aligned and not horizontal :s Usualy on pre facelift I prefer not to remove them.

so got up today ment to be early but forgot about the clocks going forward lol. fitted the smooked headlights look so much better the new bulbs went in to. and then the detailing started. the results are class. i waxed it with dodo juice top stuff expencive tho :p

DSC00874.jpg

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

soooo shiney :p

springs are going on next weekend going to go to a nice photo location aswel. need to cut the lip down might do that one night this week now the lightnights are here. and my mates going to wrap it, dont no if i should wrap it gloss or matt opinions?

ah i see, i gather this was in other threads. so if your selling micra parts on ebay you must be a paid up member and advertise in the for sale section?

yer yer i got band for posting a link to a rockercover on ebay. dint no you couldnt post it in the bottom of a post but hey.....

ANYWAY!! thanks to the micra sports club i had a little bit more spare time. thanks for that (Y) so i got the front lip all prepd up and ready to be vynald up. dont want it going that horrable gray plastic colour. and i wanted some chrome handles from nissan went in and they wanted 112pound for them. won a set on ebay on thursday for 26.69 :D. they cars getting tinited tomorrow and the springs fitted looking forward to it

yer yer i got band for posting a link to a rockercover on ebay. dint no you couldnt post it in the bottom of a post but hey.....

ANYWAY!! thanks to the micra sports club i had a little bit more spare time. thanks for that (Y) so i got the front lip all prepd up and ready to be vynald up. dont want it going that horrable gray plastic colour. and i wanted some chrome handles from nissan went in and they wanted 112pound for them. won a set on ebay on thursday for 26.69 :D. they cars getting tinited tomorrow and the springs fitted looking forward to it

That is an absolute joke... no surprise though

Good to see you back mate. Also the rocker cover looked very proffessional :p

ok so been a realy busy day today :p lol 4 and a half hours of graft and the windows are tinted and the lowering springs are on :D

the laguna lip cut in half almost ready for fitting
DSC00879.jpg

chrome handles i got from ebay
DSC00881.jpg

i work in a powdercoating company and we tape ali lengths up before sending them back out, wanted to tape the handles up so i didnt scratch them wile fitting lol
DSC00882.jpg

foster doing what de does best, oh wrong pic hes not making the cuppa's :p lol
DSC00884.jpg

thnks mate. how hards it to change handles? anyone? trying to get spome pics of the car now its lowerd but the weather is ####e then sunny lol

You have to entirely remove the doors inside panels. Hardest thing is not removal, but to refit the panels. Good luck !

removed my tegs door pannels loads of times shouldnt be to bad anyway will get them done one night this week fingers crossed

against the black the handles are gonna look something else!!!!
and your spot on about the tea:grinning:

yer just need to get them on. maby tomorrow night i am thinking after work. car feels amazing so much flater in the corners. need some pics asap

chrome handles are now on the car |:D very easy todo worst bit was getting the doorcard rubber back in the window gap lol first one went straight in second one was a lil ###### :p

Not surprised they wanted £112 from you mate, was £33 to replace my drivers side chrome handle from Nissan before Christmas. Makes me cringe when I think I might have to buy a fog light kit from them if one doesn't show up on eBay soon. Nice work on this SI by the way! (Y)

Not surprised they wanted £112 from you mate, was £33 to replace my drivers side chrome handle from Nissan before Christmas. Makes me cringe when I think I might have to buy a fog light kit from them if one doesn't show up on eBay soon. Nice work on this SI by the way! (Y)

was surprized when he gave me the invoice lol 3weeks waiting for them aswel. painting the drums and calipers this weekend :D

just a cupple pics with the windows tinted and its lowerd now. you can see the chrome handles :D

100_3513.jpg

100_3512.jpg

100_3510.jpg

100_3515.jpg

need some time to get the lip on to :(

Back