• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

richies white micra

richie

Ex. Club Member
errr, cant find my blog so here it is again.
SHE HAS JUST TURNED 150,000 MILES OLD
open mouth grille
clear rear lights
colour coded handles, mirrors, side strips
clear indicators
speakers in rear quarter panels
new front speakers
soon to be amped qb69s in rear seat and shelf
blue trim
white dash and pod surround

to come.............
open super s bumper
smooth boot + spoiler
super s rear bumper

wanted......
alloys
sideskirts
exhaust
suspension/lowered

Attachments

• m3.JPG
    m3.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 320
  • m4.JPG
    m4.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 421
  • m5.JPG
    m5.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 406
  • m6.JPG
    m6.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 405
  • m7.JPG
    m7.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 382
  • m2.JPG
    m2.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 341
  • m1.JPG
    m1.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 373
update

finally workin on my open mouth front bumper which will have a sunny gtir style metal bumper piece at the bottom

Attachments

• front3.JPG
    front3.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 366
  • front2.JPG
    front2.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 362
car is on its last legs so;
going to be selling the following soon;
clear rear lights
clear front indicators
open mouth front grille
sr rear bumper
super s front fogs
smooth boot
2x super s spoilers (1 slightly cracked)

will get a but and sell thing in next couple of days. waytch this space

northampton/leicestershire is where i am based

i will put some pics of everything up soon, not sure bout cost yet

its a welded job, with space for a lock (or that can be fillered)
just needs a good sanding and painting

Selling various parts soon, micra is going to be sold in the near future.
Things sold will be;
clear rear lights
smooth boot
2x super s spoilers (one slightly cracked)
clear front indicators
super s rear bumper
super s mudguards

and maybe all ICE and open mouth grille.

KEEP AN EYE OUT IN BUY AND SELL LATER.

now going for a new look, got rid of lots of bits, now looking for new bits
here is what i want it to look like, debumstripped one side yesterday.

attachment.php

i have a splitter in mind but i can never find the car its off in my scrappies...........its the astra mk4 front splitter, not to big or small with a nice shape.

nah, they look too small on the micra bumpers imo theres a picture of a red one (z) his name was iirc. it didnt look right imo. i preffer the espace/megane ones.

i would say si. because its newer and should have less rust than an sr or super s..the si's also came in 1.0 and 1.3, both with the same specs bar engine size ;)

will keep that in mind, I am also upgrading my ICE,
EITHER moving qb69s to side panels and putting a sub in the rear seat
OR getting a decent set of amped 6x9s and replacing old ones, looking at vibe slick 69.3s

Nice Micra you have there Richie, you have either photoshopped your alloys or their unbelievably clean.

Idea for your front and rear bumper, if you get some filler you could fill in the groves and smooth it off then paint your front and rear bumper white, I know it's nothing major but it'll make a difference.

Also if you are interested I can get hold of some chrome rear numberplate lamps, quite cheap as well.

couple of pics, snow and side debumpstripped.

Attachments

• DSCF1931.JPG
    DSCF1931.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 268
  • DSCF2063.JPG
    DSCF2063.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 287
went to the scrappy today and picked up a splitter, a slatted grille to mod, some k10 boot nipples and some bulb holders to mess around with (an idea i've had),

I dont know whether to fit the splitter to my super s bumper, and fit them (front and rear), or my standard black...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm

little update, found a slat grille while i was dog walking.............so modded it to fit an old micra grille, kinda wish the slats were further apart but may add another slat in, 50% complete, gotta finish bottom bit off.

Attachments

• fro.JPG
    fro.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 361
cheers bud, wanted to do summit a bit different, funds are low so i am modding what i already have and what i find!! have a spare boot and some fibreglass so am gonna attempt a smooth boot, and mod my super s bumper to house a square number plate.

Then I need some front wings to smooth, march rear lights and nipples then rims and lowered...............but money is tight!!

hey SP what is the law in regaurds to plate size? i was told only plates a UK model can have are the rectangle ones?

no, they do square UK plates aswell ;) as along as its not mega small (not sure on exact dimensions), readable it legal...import size plates aint illegal on a uk car.

really liking that grill!!! (Y) very unique!
front super s bumpers looking good! how you planning on angling lower bit? cut some plastic up to length and fibre glass in place?

really liking that grill!!! (Y) very unique!
front super s bumpers looking good! how you planning on angling lower bit? cut some plastic up to length and fibre glass in place?

yeah summit like that, will hopefully be done by the weekend.

just got hold of a laguna splitter and a mk5/6 fiesta splitter and some mx3 side thingies from the scrappy. provisionally fitted laguna splitter. looks ok. am hoping to spray up the mx3 things white and maybe fit fiesta splitter to rear.....................grill is taking a back seat at the mo but i wanna get it done, pics up tomorrow.................

pic of fitted splitter and nearly finished front grille, also put a grill on my seat speaker and redid mdf mount.

Attachments

• mi1.JPG
    mi1.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 299
  • mi2.JPG
    mi2.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 274
  • mi3.JPG
    mi3.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 298
  • mi4.JPG
    mi4.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 279
  • mi5.JPG
    mi5.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 317
JUST TURNED 150,000 miles old

she's just passed 150,000 and still going strong, just a few pics. Hopefully fitting soon- tinted front lights with a twist, different side repeaters, splitter, diff rear lights, nipples and maybe spats. nothng to major though

Attachments

• s1.JPG
    s1.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 260
  • s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 253
  • s3.JPG
    s3.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 242
  • s4.JPG
    s4.JPG