Always been serviced
Very good reliable car good on fuel etc

OPEN TO OFFERS or P/X

possibly some things i have forgot

Also have lots of micra parts for sale
SDC13397.jpg

SDC13396.jpg

Hello.

Has it still got a 1.3 engine in. Where are you located too?
And how much are you looking for ideally. I do have a 1l micra k11 with 76k on the clock if that would interest you :S but I doubt it.

Thankyou

yea its got a 1.3 still in it, im in oxford and around 800 really due to it being rare and good condition and do you have pics of yours and maybe interested but have to be cash my way you interested in any parts as well?

Hiya mate, il be interested in some parts.. im also after a white super s..

I only have a white micra shape at the mo and that just doesnt cut it as im after your model overall :)

Yeh il try and get pics of mine on here once I figure out how. Mine is a L reg lowered on hol 55 mm springs. It's red but il get pics. I'm just after a pretty much standard super s. and yeh course with money your way too. I am very interested in yours so il try and get those pics tonite.

im interested too, if scott changes his mind. ive got a '99 1.0 with a 107 k miles on it to part ex too.

Check my thread in k11 for sale section will. With all the extras my SR has (tein coilovers ect) I think a straight swap would be fair.

Bear in mind my vehicle needs a little work, selling as I need something on the road for 12 months.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back