• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Red GX 'Betty'

so boost it

Boosted 1l would be pointless when there is a 1.3 and i dont have the money to buy one and boost it :/. Dunno what to do with her? Thinking of ITB's but i dont know how much i will gain and i need a 4-2-1 mani really to get the most from it. Decisions :/

Boosted 1l would be pointless when there is a 1.3 and i dont have the money to buy one and boost it :/. Dunno what to do with her? Thinking of ITB's but i dont know how much i will gain and i need a 4-2-1 mani really to get the most from it. Decisions :/

Boosted 1l is about the same power as a 1.3 with minor mods...

Suzie the Super S

Have you decatted yet? Will release more horsepowers and you can sell the cells for moneys for more mods

Got this through the post today, hopefully fit it at work tomorrow if its quite :)
IMG00505_zps8d2c413d.jpg
love this thing were did you get it and what is the name off it

Okay lads, i got 2 choice's:
1. Get alloys and stance the **** out of it.
2. Get a 1.3 engine and try get 100bhp.

What shall i do? Im swaying towards the second choice atm.

I want to stay n/a preferably and make a screamer!

True i think im gonna go option 2.
Rebulid the 1.3 with my 1l pistons for high comp, janspeed mani and ga15 throttle body (if i can find one) for now.

Sounds good, you should make 90/95 without any work to the internals too :)

Suzie the Super S

The suspension setup is nice but it's just the wheels that let it down, 5 inch wide steels aren't the gripiest of wheels :/
No that's true. Invest in some wider ones and some better tyres :)
Not mega wide... you don't need it :)
Power is nothing without control

Very true! Get rid of the silly matiz setup and get some actual micra suspension, handles a gazillion times better! Gets some cf1 proxes in your size, slightly harder than tr1's iirc

Suzie the Super S

1.3 cams, tubular exhaust manifold and decat, ga airbox with k&n panel and cold air feed to grill for ram effect, rev limit defeat on dizzy and an aftermarket rev limiter (progressive misfire type) set at 7.5k

That'll see you having some fun XD

No that's true. Invest in some wider ones and some better tyres :)
Not mega wide... you don't need it :)
Yeah gotta get at least an 8 inch wide wheel ;)

Very true! Get rid of the silly matiz setup and get some actual micra suspension, handles a gazillion times better! Gets some cf1 proxes in your size, slightly harder than tr1's iirc

Suzie the Super S
But I like my matiz set up :(

1.3 cams, tubular exhaust manifold and decat, ga airbox with k&n panel and cold air feed to grill for ram effect, rev limit defeat on dizzy and an aftermarket rev limiter (progressive misfire type) set at 7.5k

That'll see you having some fun XD
That's the plan :) hope I start having some fun with it because I'm getting quite bored of it atm

Its here because in this case im specifically relating it to the K10 area where everythread turns into one with images of Waynes k10 (lol) and many have usless titles, that mean nothing to anyone. They also go way off topic. I never realised how much untill I sorted through 4 pages of them.

Ed
I'm fairly happy with my VERY lightly breathed on cg13, so even getting it up to 75-80 will probably cheer you up

Even just the rev limit defeat and trusting yourself to keep it below 7.5k will make a difference, to the grin factor if not neccesarily the speed...
I'd defiantly get to carried away and blow a conrod through the side of the crankcase haha

Back