• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was working on pics photobuckets being slow tonight
1.standard

standard.jpg

2. tinted standard don`t have a pic yet but will try and do one tomorrow
3.JDM

JDM.jpg

4.nismo ( my personal favourite but very expensive)

nismo.jpg

5.lexus :(

lexus.jpg

that pic of the lexus lights does not give it any justice.... nismo ones have to be adapted as well the same as the front nismo indicators, nismo rear clusters in my opinion ya dont get what ya pay for just coz they nismo dont mean they look any better :D but this is my own opinion lol (yep ive got lexus lights and they look fab and not chav like some people think) ....(and nismo front indicators coz they are smoked :D lol)... do what you feel is better for your self , maybe your colour car might not suit any? think about it :D

have you got a better pic of the lexus style ones please mate i`m not convinced on them but maybe they would be better
i`m not too sure about the nismo ones needing modding from what i can tell the only thing that will need changing is the rear fog a red bulb adding from what i recall the front indicators needed modding as they were led type and flashed too quick for uk roads however i maybe wrong

the lexus lights are my least favourte and i don`t think they will suit the car
i could leave them standard but i`m not happy with the look at the back of the car
the nismo one`s are my favourite and if money wasn`t important i would have them but they are £180 + import duties

the jdm`s are about £60 and would give a diffrent look but would be criminal to tint if i decided to go that way

a light smoke on the standard one`s may look right but i`m not sure and am struggling to get a set for under £50

Nismo's, or lexus' with blacked out chrome bits (if ya get me) so it kinda matches your front clusters. Maybe :)

i get you totally on that one might try and do a shop on paint in a bit on that one have the tint spray to do it and i`m sure there`s second hand set on ebay at the moment

anyone spot the problem with these lexus style lights on ebay

lexus lights

shame there pick up only otherwise they would`ve been a bargin at £50

have seen from eltaylor001`s picture i think the idea of smoking the outside`s of them may be the one to go for though i`m sure i`ve seen black lexus style lights somewhere for the k12 can`t find them at the moment though will have another look now

well the result that i expected nismo clusters won so i will get in touch with a few places see how cheap i can get them to me without bother there will be a new back end when they are fitted maybe with some carbon currently running ideas past some mates as have to have a new rear bumper:mad:

I got Lexus style on ours, but then I like the chrome - and the colour of the car can make a big difference. Have to say the Black and chrome Lexus style ones were nice too, but I only saw hem on E-Bay a few times about 18 months ago.

Bought and fitted the black lexus ones last week on my mums k12:

scaled.php

Will shoot a pic of them fitted later this week. Personally I like the Nismo ones best, but the pricing is a bit of a dissapointment.

Bought and fitted the black lexus ones last week on my mums k12:

scaled.php

Will shoot a pic of them fitted later this week. Personally I like the Nismo ones best, but the pricing is a bit of a dissapointment.

Yeah, could you tell us where you got these? Look darn tidy...

Sorry, havent been on here for ages, theyve seem to become cheaper even. Heres a quick adress in the netherlands, couldnt find anything in the UK. If anyone needs help with em let me know.

cleanb.jpg

Back