Hello Strangers!

Turn my Ignis Sport into a track car?

• Total voters

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Hi Guys n Girls,

Just thought I would say hello and see how your all doing, I only speak to "msc'ers" occasionally on Facebook and I do miss the whole club/forum friendship thing, if I can call it that haha.
I still have the Iggy Sport and all is well after its first clutch swap at 80K :/ As it owes me nothing for the 6 and a half years I've owned it, I'm tempted to turn it into a track car and get a more economical driver *COUGH*diesel*COUGH*.....

One other reason for tracking it at 90K (present) was the shock i had when I was at a Kia dealership with my Mum and Dad wanting to trade my car in as a partial deposit for a Kia Cee'd Ecodynamic (then I would take my Dads 2010 Focus). He looked around my car, sat me down and said " how much do you want for it" I said "your going to give me £1000" he giggled and then said "Take a nought of that"......Needless to say my jaw hit the floor!

I certainly got my own back further into the conversation when discussing deposits. He said "can you get £2500" I then said "Tell you what mate, take a nought of that and I'll get you the money now" don't think he liked me using his techniques :D The deal turned out to be v expensive in the end.

I have to say, the changes to the site are amazing I always knew the admin team would do a good job of it and when I get chance I will be having a good old root around the forum looking at everyone's progress.

Speak soon

Pad

Back