• gloss black polished my favourites

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • with carbon end caps halfords option

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
right guys after a little bit of help here i have decided which alloys i want on my k12 and was all set to order them when payday came (today :D) then i walked in to halfords and they have a diffrent colour of the same wheels for £120 cheaper but only with budget performance tyres on now what i`m really after is opinions do i go for the ones i really want wrapped in toyo`s with my flush fit valves in them that i know will look the nuts or do i go for the cheaper option and save the money for new tyres on my standard alloys for the winter ???

the first pic are the ones i really want and the second ones are the ones in halfords if it`s worked right

Attachments

• gloss black.jpg
    gloss black.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 289
  • carbon.jpg
    carbon.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 309
not enough difference to worry about will both look the nuts so go for the cheap ones! burn out the budget tyres for the summer much more fun :D

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
these are 16"s uk made so no problems getting a replacement if ever one got damaged and i think are much more unique than volks rays etc plus i`m not going for the JDM look i`d rather have it my look these are pretty light too compared to my standard 160 alloys

those things cant be lighter than the 160 alloys that would be rediculous lol....i suppose considering the kit you've got on it JDM isnt your style lol....well the alloys aint too my taste but get them on so we can see how they fit :)

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
those things cant be lighter than the 160 alloys that would be rediculous lol....i suppose considering the kit you've got on it JDM isnt your style lol....well the alloys aint too my taste but get them on so we can see how they fit :)

have you actually picked up a 160 alloy i have a spare one and they are pretty hefty for what they are as for my "kit" noone has seen the finished article yet as it`s still mid modding and will be for some time the back bumper is more euro look than anything else and the jdm bumper i have has been used as a base for something much more unique this thread is actually about wether the extra money is worth it for the toyo tyres so i would appreciate you keeping the thread on topic

ok well considering you have a 1.2 i would get the cheaper tyres as you aren't going to be testing a more premium performance tyre over a bedget performance tyre!

ALSO from what ive seen of the back bumper its far from euro its more JAPTASTIC with all the holes and stuff, euro is all about smooooooooooth :)