Rant time :D

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all, just need to vent a bit.

i park 3 of my cars on the road, i park them in a space only big enough for 2 cars, they are small cars and i park them bumper to bumper so that they will fit. at either end is someones drive way, if i had them further apart it would block the driveways.

every time i drive one of my cars, i move the other so they are more spaced out, i do this to stop people from parking behind me and blocking me in,

today i get back and there is a golf parked behind me, they are bumper to bumper with my car and accross someone's driveway. as i was looking at my cars and working out what to do the owner came out and started to rant at me.

she said that i was being anti social by hogging an extra space, she said i should park where ever is free like everyone else, and that everyone on the street is talking bad about me because of what i do.

i asked her "is that why my car cover was stolen then?"

i also pointed out that there was her car blocking a drive way, another of her cars parked on the double yellow lines in the middle of the road and apparently she has a van that she leaves on the road for long periods of time.

she started to get very rude and swearing at me, she refused to listen to me as i pointed out that it was a two car space and that if i spred my cars out i would then be taking up 3 carparking spaces and reducing the car parking spaces.

later on i found out that she has off road parking round the back of her house that she does not use, i also talked to other people on the street who say she is a nut case lol, and she goes down to the christian school to complain about the christian teachings there.

i just wish some people could mind their own business and be a bit more tollerent,

i was not breaking the law, i was saving space, i was in my right to park there as a tax payer of £360 a year, and i had a right to move my cars to provent them being blocked in.

end of rant :D

Dude this sucks! Why are the people where you live so pants?!

You do no harm by parking the three cars on the road - as you don't have anywhere else to park them and you have the right as much as anyone else, besides the fact you pay 3 times as much tax!

It would make sense why the car cover was stolen though - maybe she did it?
What did the other people on the street say about you parking your cars there, did anyone else genuinely mind?

She is bang out of order though, not only has she got her own parking, she negates to use it and use the road to park all her cars and vans, blocking it up even more than your titchy Micras supposedly do!

She does sound a bit loopy - maybe she's just jealous of your awesome car collection? :D

she is a nutty #####! lol Did take the #### though didn't it!

lol yea i am thinking of attaching a supprise to the bottom of her car :D

or more realisticly, i was thinking of creating some kind of letter and posting it to everyone asking them to contact me if they have a problem with my cars, and then giving them crap if they call and handing their names over to the police so they can check if they have my car cover lol

if it wasn't ilegal i would have run her over ;)

that sucks...iam glad i have a long drive that will fit 3 micras on! :D

theres no need for people to be like this. TBH i dont see why she needed to have an agruement over it...hate people like that!

Dude this sucks! Why are the people where you live so pants?!

You do no harm by parking the three cars on the road - as you don't have anywhere else to park them and you have the right as much as anyone else, besides the fact you pay 3 times as much tax!

It would make sense why the car cover was stolen though - maybe she did it?
What did the other people on the street say about you parking your cars there, did anyone else genuinely mind?

She is bang out of order though, not only has she got her own parking, she negates to use it and use the road to park all her cars and vans, blocking it up even more than your titchy Micras supposedly do!

She does sound a bit loopy - maybe she's just jealous of your awesome car collection? :D

i think it is england that is full of tards lol, everywhere i go someone seems to have a problem with my cars lol.

and i bet she took my car cover, i think i will steal her golf lol,

i asked some people and they said its not a bother,

yea she is a tard but i think you are right, my cars are too awesome for her tiny brain to understand lol

its only illeagal if your found out :p

i would get found out lol, i'd leave my tyre prints all over the body lol

that sucks...iam glad i have a long drive that will fit 3 micras on! :D

theres no need for people to be like this. TBH i dont see why she needed to have an agruement over it...hate people like that!

lucky ###### lol, i would love to have a drive way!

i think that some people have nothing better in their lives other than to complain, its a shame really, because they cant be removed from the gene pool lol

I have this problem in my area, the fact is if the car is taxed there is nothing anyone can legally do, If I wanted to park 50 cars on my street I could so long as they're all taxed. Start making things difficult for the crazy biatch, park over 4 or more spaces

ohh what kind of golf lol
and thats why you should live in scotland :p

lol it was a newish one i think a mk4? silver, nothing special.

if it gets to the point that i have to sell my cars i am going to live in sweden instead :D no police or speed cameras or planning permition over there :D

I have this problem in my area, the fact is if the car is taxed there is nothing anyone can legally do, If I wanted to park 50 cars on my street I could so long as they're all taxed. Start making things difficult for the crazy biatch, park over 4 or more spaces

exactly, well problem is my car cover was stolen, and i cant prove it was her, but people can and have done things to my cars, they like to damage them.

there is a guy who owns a garage down here, and he has micras as courtesy cars, and he has about 10 of them parked along the road, all taxed and stuff too, but nobody complains about them.

i think it is partly because they are modified and partly because they are always parked in the same spot.

Apart from me lol

Well... I can't go making allowances now can I... ;)

i would get found out lol, i'd leave my tyre prints all over the body lol

Get the tyres changed soon afterwards ;)

i asked some people and they said its not a bother,

yea she is a tard but i think you are right, my cars are too awesome for her tiny brain to understand lol

That's cool then, at least you asked.
I think that is the case man, your cars are just way too awesome for the tiny brained people to understand ;)

i think it is partly because they are modified and partly because they are always parked in the same spot.

I think this just makes you an easy target unfortunately dude :(

dude she does sound like she is 2 fries short of a happy meal to be honest.
The only acceptable response to her would have been a b***ch slap lol

Nah, in all seriousness dude, I would tell her that I pay tax to park here and no one is stopping me.

got a few pics :D

there is one of her silver golf and how close it was to my car and how it was blocking the drive way.

also one of her other car parked in the road and how other cars had to go round it

and one of a corsa that also parks on the road, i know it looks abandoned but its not, they actually park like that.

and there is one of my "compromise" where i shifted one of my cars to another space and then put one at either end of the space, leaving a gap in the middle free for anyone to use lol

Attachments

• DSC_0796.jpg
    DSC_0796.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_0799.jpg
    DSC_0799.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC_0801.jpg
    DSC_0801.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC_0806.jpg
    DSC_0806.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 202
that corsa deffos does look abandoned lol
also say shes cracked your bumper and threten to go to the insurance with it and get a new kit or money lol (my mate ,who was 17 at the time, bumped some womans bumper and got claimed for £400, shocking)

Next time she parks the car in a driveway like that call the plod and say that an abandoned car is causing an obstruction, it's what I did to one of my neighbours and the car got towed. £130 release fee!!! (this may seem harsh but I saw the bloke key my car)

well at least you live in a nice place ;) the area looks really nice :D haha. But the village idiot seemed to drive the golf :)

Buy a clamp and stick it on her one that's on double yellows, miserable cow! and parking the golf that close is ridiculous. You should put it on axle stands too. Can imagine she tries to drive off and it doesn't move!

I'm loving some of these ideas, they're just fantastic! Of course, I don't condone them... ;)

The compromise looks fair I say, NeX! But seriously! That woman's parking behind you takes the pee!! :wow:

I wonder how much clamps cost? I'd absolutely love to see that (and an enforcement notice stuck to the window with a release fee) :D it would hopefully shut the woman up. A mate of mine has similar problems with the paranoid woman across the road, whenever I go round there the curtains are twitching and she keeps reporting him to the housing association to try and get him evicted. Once for dog mess, and he doesn't even have a dog! So you are not alone :(

She must love me turning up in my micras :D

BG

micra meet at nex's house :p lol just kidding
but if tou want some penalty notices i can get my hans on them for you :p

Back