Spotted + Rant....Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and gemma... dont. just dont. theres enough crap decals all over the cars in shields. like the blue pug with the geet big huge playboy bunny on the side. its ####e. it looks dumb

but each to her own. i'll just disown you :p

Layla said:
and gemma... dont. just dont. theres enough crap decals all over the cars in shields. like the blue pug with the geet big huge playboy bunny on the side. its ####e. it looks dumb

but each to her own. i'll just disown you :p

its different tho and she lives in my street

she could live on the moon. it still looks cack. saying that, i have a chrome cannibis leaf instead of a micra badge *shrug*

Layla said:
she could live on the moon. it still looks cack. saying that, i have a chrome cannibis leaf instead of a micra badge *shrug*

well I might put it on just to stamp a bit personalty on it..then colour code inside pink 2 :D

lol go for it. would be easier to see you flying around like a tool anyway :p

just dont expect me to talk to you again. airhead.

:p

fine :( i'll just go kill myself now

and no none of you can have ANYTHING off my car. bastids :(

I'm not saying it was me, i said what would he do if i said it was me, its not his fault he got shown up by a micra when he was driving his dads focus..

Gemma85 said:
ok so i got the blame and it was you ....stick your 2 fingers up at him next time :p

He could try.

rlees85 said:
probably spank your bottom

my dads focus...aye rites...got shown up....aye rites...like a said al drag you from the car if a ever see you again and repeatedly drive and reverse back and forth over your head in said focus! + your motor is a shed and if i was you i wouldnt own up to owning it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back