Spotted + Rant....Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben

Got my Focus back from the bodyshop yesterday...was driving home earlier on....white k11, clear rear lights, nismo sunstrip, huge alloys etc came flying past and cut me up narrowly missing...didnt even acknowledge the fact he had did it..

i swear if you had of hit my car after just getting it back i would have been forced to drag you out of your vehicle and drive over your head repeatadly!

On a lighter note who are ya, never seen ya around?

and yes its supposed to be spotted not spooed

well since he nearly took me out im pretty sure they do yes lol

Probably would have been better off saying that you had just seen a really nice K11,clear lights etc and wanted to know if it was anyones off here. Then once the owner had come forward..........................:glare:
(i know you already know this but for everyone else who doesn't its not Gemmas)

sorry not guilty no sunstrip and been driving my mams corsa past few days as Iv got no money for petrol till I get paid :) and plus Im a good driver I dont cut ppl up!! I might speed but I dont cut ppl up

by the way were was it?

Gemma85 said:
sorry not guilty no sunstrip and been driving my mams corsa past few days as Iv got no money for petrol till I get paid :) and plus Im a good driver I dont cut ppl up!! I might speed but I dont cut ppl up

by the way were was it?

i know it wasnt you.....the primary feature that lead me to this conclusion that it was a male driving it...lol, i think it was Ian he just wont own up to it

Ben said:
i know it wasnt you.....the primary feature that lead me to this conclusion that it was a male driving it...lol, i think it was Ian he just wont own up to it

but ians car is red

end of the day i bet a lot of people here drive like a knob from time to time, and making a thread saying "some1 cut me up who was it" kind of they aint gna have the balls to own up

and no it wasnt me becuase im from leicester and my cars purple!

detox said:
ha ha ha ha........gemma have you got anything to tell us!!!

erm...I dont think so! he said it was male and we have clearly established it wasnt my car and I dont drive up that way so ner :p

and i also said it was a "he" driving it...am i missing something? I know your car anyways - it was a shed tbh

rlees85 said:
i think ben meant the car that cut him up ;)

I think Ben's gunna have to xplain himself!! Your car's nice Gem, don't worry about what little boy's say. :)

Ems said:
I think Ben's gunna have to xplain himself!! Your car's nice Gem, don't worry about what little boy's say. :)

:) thanks ems

I have a big hot pink kiss vinyl to put on the side although I dont know if I have the balls to do it! lol

do it Gem, people said they didn't like my tribal decals on my SLX but I still did it cause I liked it, thats the point of modding cars

lmao will look like a dinosaur wouldda kissed ya car!

goldstar0011 said:
do it Gem, people said they didn't like my tribal decals on my SLX but I still did it cause I liked it, thats the point of modding cars

wise words ;)

rlees85 said:
lmao will look like a dinosaur wouldda kissed ya car!

LMAO!!

Hmmm.. I dunno whether to do it or not I suppose I can just get it off it looks crap...add a bit of girly glamour to it lol

Its not as hideous as having '16 valve' along the sides in 9" lettering like a d***head calibra driver though is it, and they still do it.

just go for it, im bidding on some street octanes on ebay which everyone thinks are chavvy but i never seen a chav with em and i dont really care

go away for a few hours and this is what happens...gemma im seriously going off you too, i meant the car that cut me up was a shed although yours will be if you stick that sticker on :mad:

Ben said:
go away for a few hours and this is what happens...gemma im seriously going off you too, i meant the car that cut me up was a shed although yours will be if you stick that sticker on :mad:

its only a bloody pink kiss !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back