Spotted & Rant

B

Ben

Ok so i spotted Super_S at Patterson ford today on my trip and my rant is basically at the total and utter nonsense people who work in these sort of places come up with. Basically all Focus' are covered by a 12 year perforation warranty and my focus has begun to rust on the passsenger door, i took it to them to check and the amount of crap they come out with was unreal....

said my perforation warranty was only upheld if i had a FSH and body protection history, i asked him to point out where he couldnt, he said the door hadbeen replaced and he could tell because of the paint match (there absoloulty no sign of a replaced door and the owner before me had left any amounts of reciepts and documents in the log and no sign of door replacement) and to top it off he said i would have to foot the bill for the inspection...you can imagine my reply....why is everyone who works in a position of responsibilty abuse it and be nobs? all i wanted was my door fixed under the warranty which is covered by. TheFFOC have had numerous complaints like this and are currently in touch with watchdog to sort this out, needless to say im going to be front of the queue!

drive your car through the showroom window :D

i hate how some people think that they can feed you BS and you'll just agree cos you know nothing!!

NeX said:
drive your car through the showroom window :D

i hate how some people think that they can feed you BS and you'll just agree cos you know nothing!!
i think you shoud get an old car and put a brick on the accelerator!!! (this way you dont get in trouble but they get ####ed over!!! LOL

i he was a complete nob like, either way a just went n bought a new door like in same colour so hopefully i will polish up just like new, im sure we will soon see lol -fair enough i couldnt fit it in my car but going over to get it properly now lol

why did you buy a door if its all covered by the warranty? you just let that prat win, he will do it to everyone if he gets away with it. i got a new door on my k11 when it was just under 6 years old, just becasue i saw a penny sie bubble of rust near the door mirror. you should be able to take a picture of the rust and with your VIN send it to FORD direct and ask them to authorise repair.

nizzanz1 said:
why did you buy a door if its all covered by the warranty? you just let that prat win, he will do it to everyone if he gets away with it. i got a new door on my k11 when it was just under 6 years old, just becasue i saw a penny sie bubble of rust near the door mirror. you should be able to take a picture of the rust and with your VIN send it to FORD direct and ask them to authorise repair.

i the thing is though they take forever and that and tbh i couldnt be bothered, the car needs to be fully ready to go to bassmechanix so wanted it sorted ASAP

just stick outside the garage with a big chalk circle round the point of intrest and a sign i.e. is this covered by warraty and this could be your car a few years down the line. that would that be a good advert for the nob of a sales person

Back