Pulsar brake mod, Ok with abs?

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Will the pulsar discs and caliper mods i've seen around here work on a Super S? I'm not sure if the sensor for the abs is on the cv shaft/ hub or on the disc itself.

Thanks, Rick.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Thanks, spacing them out isn't really a major mod,I just wanted to make sure they wouldn't interfere with the ABS.

Another question though, from what i've read i'm pretty sure the stock super s wheels won't fitover the calipers, but the steel wheels might, has anyone tried to see if the spare will fit? if not i suppose if i get a flat front tyre i will have to remove a back wheel and fit the spare to that, then fit the rear wheel to the front.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
I was not able to fit AD18V's under the stock 13" steelies that came with my LX originally. Well technically they did fit over them, but it was such a tight fit that the wheels weren't actually able to rotate when it was fitted over the brakes. Grab some N14 SSS style 14" wheels off eBay or something. Pretty much any 14's will fit over AD18V's but that's not the same case with AD22VF's with a lot of 14's and even some 15's depending on the design of the wheel.

---dens

Back