march G (Nreg) brake question

Hi, currently doing some work to my march g to get it through an MOT.

the brakes on the car need new discs and pads all round

Ive read on here before that the imports have a diffrent brake setup up from and use a similar setup to the K10 Micra.

the front hubs unlike ones on my old sunny and 100nx form part of the caliper carrier and the floating section bolts on from the rear which incorporates the piston.

other setups from sunnys pulsars are which the hub forms only the mounting bracket for the caliper and the caliper is a seperate part so the brake disc and caliper can be interchanged form say pulsar setup to sunny etc.

what are my options for upgrading my existing setup as i can get hold of sunny calipers disc and pads probably cheaper than i can buy import discs and pads and will be a good upgrade or can anyone on here show me a link where i can get the front brake discs for an import at a cheap price as i dont trust the descriptions on e-bay and they will prob send me a UKDM disc that wont fit...

The rears need the same attention and can anyone on here clarify that they are the same as the UKDM super s which had a rear disc setup and it will be safe to get discs and pads from the bay of e from any rear disc that are listed for a K11

many thanks