• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

PROject PROfect

You know you love em... get one a side project...
For my own safety I'll say I didnt give you the idea :rolleyes:

They're so big though! :eek: I could fit my ickle mildred inside a k10, I knew they were bigger but dang! I how ever did slightly fall in love with The crome window winders.... Didn't fit mine though :(
X

They're so big though! :eek: I could fit my ickle mildred inside a k10, I knew they were bigger but dang! I how ever did slightly fall in love with The crome window winders.... Didn't fit mine though :(
X
Really? (Didnt think there was anything in it) Fit more shiny things in ;)
See you'd love a k10 really :rolleyes:
How come they didn't fit?

There might not be just seemed soo much bigger :L I love shiny things :oops:

The hole that pushes onto the winder thread was to small :(
Sorry best way I could explain it :L
X

Hmm I wont comment further :rolleyes:
Couldn't you have filed them out a bit? Or was it too much.
See if micrapro gets a k10 pinch the winders ;)
Have to admit once the interior is out they are pretty big

The holes on the k10 winders were to small :( wouldn't even go on with the brute force and ignorance approach :(

Hmm... Actually maybe I can convince micrapro to get a k10 so I can have Millie :D
......not that I'll ever admit that she's nicer than my Mildred ;)
X

Hmm... Actually maybe I can convince micrapro to get a k10 so I can have Millie :D
......not that I'll ever admit that she's nicer than my Mildred ;)
X
No chance!!!! If your lucky I might let you drive her thats as far as it goes I am millies last owner she will never be sold only broken... when the time comes.

1371590495138.jpg

Wanted a pic at night...

you know you want to make a subaru engined k11 ;)
Rally pods?
I'd love a proper bonnet pod. Nah they're bolted to the bumper (while I think of it must update blog for that car) I'll get a daylight picture tomorrow

Noooo I save my crazy epicness for K10s... besides I offered karlj to build him a K11 impreza... but he cant make cups of tea... fail
I can and I will make a subaru conversion kit for the k10 its scarily simple :D

Just means you gotta get a k10 eh :rolleyes:

I'd love a proper bonnet pod. Nah they're bolted to the bumper (while I think of it must update blog for that car) I'll get a daylight picture tomorrow

Noooo I save my crazy epicness for K10s... besides I offered karlj to build him a K11 impreza... but he cant make cups of tea... fail
I can and I will make a subaru conversion kit for the k10 its scarily simple :D

Just means you gotta get a k10 eh :rolleyes:
But I make great cups of tea subaru my k11!!!

I cant afford to run my 4.... but I have them anyway :D variety is the spice of life.
Hmmm blue... I may have to help with that one I'll bring the subaru badge :p

Subaru did red... its all cool with me :p:cool:
I'll stop winding you up now...it is the wheels though why I like it... I've decided :D

Subaru did red... its all cool with me :p:cool:
I'll stop winding you up now...it is the wheels though why I like it... I've decided :D
I know... but not my red... I just want my colour again but lots of laquer.
Its ok I guess we get used to it on here and everywhere just for owning micras, so are you for or against painting them? Ive still not fully decided on a colour for them...

I'd be against painting the wheels. Theres no one else with gold wheels on here. Making it unique. Cant chuck that away :) being different rules
(I'll be possibly having gold wheels but mine really is a subaru :p)

This is true people look down on micras alot. But your more likely to buy a reliable 1 owner k11 for the same price as a mr max power saxo with 13hp and no service history... you wouldn't believe them if they said they'd done it themselves

I'd be against painting the wheels. Theres no one else with gold wheels on here. Making it unique. Cant chuck that away :) being different rules
(I'll be possibly having gold wheels but mine really is a subaru :p)

This is true people look down on micras alot. But your more likely to buy a reliable 1 owner k11 for the same price as a mr max power saxo with 13hp and no service history... you wouldn't believe them if they said they'd done it themselves
Thats true... my wheels are tatty tho so maybe I will look into powder coating them... gold.
I totally agree with you on that one buddy.

On a safer note fitted correct wheel nuts... 19mm instead of 21mm. Id driven on them long enough with the worry of them falling off. Safety first and all that :rolleyes:

What was unsafe about your wheel nuts?

Do you fancy polishing my astra?
I used the standard steelie wheel nuts to hold my alloys on... dues to the offset and design of the wheels I couldnt get a socket to go all the way on the nut so had to tweak them almost :rolleyes:
now have smaller 19mm nuts so I can get a proper deep impact socket on it... and dont need to hold the socket on what was left showing of the old 21mm.

Back