• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

PROject PROfect

Slight comparison to standard... best I can do till I get a tape measure out...

Attachments

• 1382251784372.jpg
    1382251784372.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 344
Looks about -40mm to me, at -75 I can get my wing mirror clean under a stock ride height micras wing mirror

Did Karls kit not come with matiz shocks?
Standard micra shocks mate with 35mm rear matiz lowering springs tbh any lower and it would be undriveable...
Need to roll my rear archs even with panhard rod adjusted its scrubing slightly on both sides.

Use the rally technique Tom
Hold bar under arch. Push down hard on tyre to put pressure on arch lip.... get someone to drive forward slowly.... arch officially rolled
Usually used to reshape the arches after an incident in which the car won

Use the rally technique Tom
Hold bar under arch. Push down hard on tyre to put pressure on arch lip.... get someone to drive forward slowly.... arch officially rolled
Usually used to reshape the arches after an incident in which the car won
I used a 2" pipe to pull my arches out.
Both quarters dented :oops:

What was fitting these like? looks like it fitted straight on?
Just went through your whole thread and have to say,what a transformation,top work you'v done with you car..has given me some inspiration :) keep up the good work
Bit of a pig tbh but the curves do fit perfectly and then just a case of trimming to fit :)
Thank you that means alot its been 2 years of learning as I was a complete novice to start with and still am haha.

Its still knocking but its only the dust cover on the rear drivers shock still doing its job just an irritation lol.
Well thats a relief! You could try the sock and cable tie method to replace the dust cover, not exactly stylish but will get rid of the knock!

Well thats a relief! You could try the sock and cable tie method to replace the dust cover, not exactly stylish but will get rid of the knock!
I jacked it up to have a look and the only moving part I coukd find was the free play in the dust cover...
I looked into just putting the micra dust covers on instead :)
But will have to wait till after crimbo.

Ok guys not having good luck lately my car now wants to become an oven... by means of I get in turn the blower on to clear the screen and turn it off before I get too hot, but it wont turn off I turn the knob to off and it stays blowing like its on level 2 is this a possible heater card error or the control box... just another thing for me to check/ change.
I think the micra love is fading :(

Ok guys not having good luck lately my car now wants to become an oven... by means of I get in turn the blower on to clear the screen and turn it off before I get too hot, but it wont turn off I turn the knob to off and it stays blowing like its on level 2 is this a possible heater card error or the control box... just another thing for me to check/ change.
I think the micra love is fading :(
sounds like resistor card to me, exactly what this new one was doing before I nabbed the one from my white car

For a second I thought I was on Facebook...

Nonetheless
Happy Birthday Tom
Hope today brings you more luck than in previous days

Back