Possible next car?

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
I love the Iggy but i think as its coming to 60k and having owned it for just over 2 years its time for a change of motor! Im looking for the moment as i only plan to change in 3-4 months.

I want to stay Jap but im unsure what i want and need some help from you guys :) i will probably have about £5-6K and would like something modern within the past 6-7 years.

Ive had this in mind for a long time, 1.8 SC :D

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/62605/toyota_corolla_compressor.html

Anyone have any good suggestions ?

Thanks

those new toyota corrolas are mint and are very very nice cars.

I also like the new suzuki swift they are neat cars aswel.

Rare care paddy, but i wouldnt go with one personally, their figures arent anything to scream about. How about an MR2 or a 200sx?

£650 - Awesome coolness and plenty of pound notes left over to insure and fill with petrol!
retrorides_94fab088-a135-4d70-9e18-d06126d48af1_2.jpg

k12 diesiel? iam starting to like them myself lol.

or a yaris, corrolla t-sport.

unless you want somthing bigger and turbo'd?

Rare car indeed only 250 made. i know what you mean about the power figures and 0-60 etc.

Suzuki Swift is a good car but im not sure how it feels, might test drive one see what the crack is :)

200sx is too much on insurance, i did a quote that came out at £180 p/m which is v expensive i would like to keep it round the £100 p/m mark.

Not keen on the K12 and i feel i have grown out of K11's. looking around 200bhp and Jap :)

Mr2 is only 2 seater and i defo need 4/5 seater as i do taxi people round a bit (which i dont mind)

Rare car indeed only 250 made. i know what you mean about the power figures and 0-60 etc.

Suzuki Swift is a good car but im not sure how it feels, might test drive one see what the crack is :)

200sx is too much on insurance, i did a quote that came out at £180 p/m which is v expensive i would like to keep it round the £100 p/m mark.

Not keen on the K12 and i feel i have grown out of K11's. looking around 200bhp and Jap :)

Mr2 is only 2 seater and i defo need 4/5 seater as i do taxi people round a bit (which i dont mind)

I wouldnt bother with the swift, its not a league apart from your ignis really. It would be going from an ignis, to an ignis+.

Would you consider a modded starlet? You can pick up some very nice GT's/Glanza's with 200+bhp very easily for your price range. Insurance might be a bit too much though. As for that type of power, it's had a fair few bolt ons.

Glanza mate, £60 a month insurance until you crash it then it goes up slightly :p or keep the iggy! pretty rare still

Awesome!

lol i dont think you could go wrong,

ine of the best handling FWD cars with an awesome 1.8 Vtech engine.....

perfection.

If you can't afford the insurance on a 200sx. Don't even bother with an integra. I looked at one, it was craaaaazy insurance.

what about a mazda 323 gtr? 4 wheel drive 1.8 turbo, there 200bhp and jap but finding one is a bit impossible eventhough my mate has one ;)

Hmm i like cars that are quite rare like the Iggy and the Corolla Kompressor. The starlet is really common around here and i'd like something a tad bigger but all your help is helping :)

Not keen on Mazda 323's i did look at a RX8, thank god i was sitting down when the insurance quote came back at £2000

yea its a little too old for my liking.

im pretty sold on the corolla i think, speaking to one of the guys on the TOC who has a compressor and he only lives 5 mins away so will be popping round to take a look and a ride in it.

i will let everyone know soon what ive chosen :D

Back