• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Porks bike carbs and boost project

Either way, need to sort them too, tried doing a video earlier, but couldn't watch it as it was bouncing all over the place

Sold!

Horn should still work ok?

Wanna msg me your paypal or similar?
Pm me your address so I can get delivery arranged, then when i know the exact price to your door I'll give you my paypal :)
And I'd imagine horn would still work as long as K10's have the basic copper slip ring and brass contact on the steering column. Dunno about indicators self canceling though.

Pm me your address so I can get delivery arranged, then when i know the exact price to your door I'll give you my paypal :)
And I'd imagine horn would still work as long as K10's have the basic copper slip ring and brass contact on the steering column. Dunno about indicators self canceling though.

Sent over mate

Cool :)

I will have another look at doing it myself, jus an effort

The outlet on my turbo is 2.5 inch, is it ok to go smaller, or stick with the outlet size
the size/back pressure mainly effects spool-up eh neil, you could get half a bar no probs with a stock exhaust (but would be very laggy) 60mm is plenty for us i guess :) (2.36")

i,ve not seen the polo ones up close andy, but bear in mind that paul (polly) runs his adjustable dampers on setting #1 when daily driving, and setting #20 on trackdays iirc ;))
Spring rate they provide is 1020lb/in :eek:... enough said :p

I'm assuming his springs are correct then, as damping is the next step but single way adjustable ones 99/100 times adjust rebound instead of compression :)

are you sure on that andy ? sounds waaaay to high for a universal spring !
I'm positive.... its ridiculously high. But when I asked why they supplied those springs is because they have to be wary of the current car scene and provide an excessive spring to stop people sueing them if customers cars hit the floor.

I understand where they are coming from to be honest

Need a fith gear!!

It's all well and good having the acceleration to put people to shame, it's no fun running out of puff top end

Should I try source a 5speed ma12 box (bolts straight on, no modding gear linkage)

Or is a cg10 5 speed better ?

Need a fith gear!!

It's all well and good having the acceleration to put people to shame, it's no fun running out of puff top end

Should I try source a 5speed ma12 box (bolts straight on, no modding gear linkage)

Or is a cg10 5 speed better ?
I got a cg13 with cg10 box, acceleration is good but top speed isn't great. I done 115 on private land. Didn't really look at the revs but I'd probably say it was around 6.5k rpm. 75mph on the motorway is 4k rpm in 5th if that's any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have an almera box, but I think the top ratio is same as CG but with longer gearing, not really suited for a revvy engine. Plus custom shafts etc

If I can find a ma12 5spd il use that, no changing gear link

Cg10 is easier to find, but have to mess about with linkage

I guess so, all that's involved is chopping it off and welding on at 90 degree angle,

Should get the cg10 I spose

fair enough, trigger wheels are only like £26 on ebay, and a crank position sensor could be bough cheap from a scrappy's, if you're keeping the built theme :)

I'm skint now till Boxing Day, so that auction will be gone, dude said he's hold onto it till then for me ,
Shame coz I probly woulda stuck a bid in

Got this in post.

zuzenyha.jpg

Thanks mate !

True!

Jus ordered a load of exhaust parts, can't justify the money getting someone else to do it

Got all I need apart from back box for £120

So that'll keep me busy over Xmas break

Spoke to megajolt bloke and it is the map version, so money I save on exhaust will go on that :)

Back