• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Porks bike carbs and boost project

Iv got a spare tensioner if you need?
zequna8a.jpg

Can't find the belt though

I need a cg10 flywheel! Can't move on without it :(

Anyone?

Also, what are each off these hoses, and which ones can I do without?

View attachment 23200

I've also gotta get a belt for water pump, there seems to be a tensioner missing, but think I remember frank not using his, what size?

View attachment 23201
thats a p/s pump bracket on the back neil, and i use a 4pk613 belt (my 6pk610 one was too slack for some reason, and cooked an engine :rolleyes: )
top left spout has a link pipe to the head, you can block the smaller t/b pipe, and the lower pipe is a heater one (the other heater one is near the head link pipe)

How do i tell the difference between a 1.3 and 1.0 flywheel frank?? I have one sitting in the garage but think its most likely a 1.3
pre-face 1.0 has a shallow dish ed (and 160mm clutch)
f/l 1.0 and all 1.3,s are deeper, with a 180mm clutch (f/l 1.0 is 2kg lighter)

Sorrry to just jump in here, but these 10's are getting rare, and im very keen to learn every nut and bolt of em , so might i say im glad to be able to watch all this and learn :D learning about 11's is fun too :p probably more practical seen as theres more of them :)

Ring gear in other link.

Would rather buy one altogether.

Scrapyard down my way won't take any motors out for couple weeks too :(

Oh yes please ! There on my list for this summer :) raging i bought lowering springs though :( cant find any flywheels in irish sights ! Only found one man selling the whole gearbox flywheel clutch and drives for €100 ( roughly £80)

Also, before I break the gasket, how do I get the copper rings to go over this?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370338341.202354.jpg

It's really tight! I've had it out of block, and squeezed tiger in vice to try n get gasket on, but still no.

Can I file the copper?

Back