• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Porks bike carbs and boost project

Haha, thanks, it's stupid loud tho, as there's only 3 foot of pipe straight out of turbo at the moment lol :D

Nah no such thing mate, your driving a masterpiece that NOT even Nissan them selves have done! lol & lyfao when they wanna say yuk:) you know what your achieving so screw them all and BOV when you can:D

Made new swirl pot today, out of an old co2 can again

Cut out a section if the can to shorten it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367251819.835645.jpg

Drill holes and weld on some sockets
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367251861.868618.jpg

All welded up
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367251893.301866.jpg

With all fittings
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367251921.752052.jpg

Gunna pressure test it first before it goes on car ;)

New jets loads!!! Better.

But still to rich lol

Gone from 1.6 to 1.2, running in the 12's now

I can actually floor it now without it spluttering too :)

Aaaaahhhhh I love this thing!

Sooo much better!

It's scares the beejeebies outa me, over 100 in 4th, crying out for a 5speed......need brakes still :D

I've embarrassed a few golfs already. ;)

Temperatures been keeping steady.

Something gunna break soon tho!

That's uphill to mate!

What you think to the fuel? Go smaller or fine as is?

I'm only running at 7 psi
12,s aint bad eh neil, i would concentrate on the smoke issue tbh mate, it will be aggravating any potential det problems (reducing the octane)

Dude that's epic! Still pulling strongly at 100 :D Bet the other drivers on that private road were like WTF??!! Looks quick, sounds mint, I have so gotta meet this car :D Great work mate :cool:

Yes, that private road is busy,
Thanks mate, it's getting more awesome each time I change things.

Anytime you wanna go, that goes for anyone who's helped with this project so far :)

Beings I've only ever driven different types of berlingo vans, a corsa, and a cheeky drive in the old mans TT, this thing is by far the quickest thing I've been in, lol

Scary as hell with standard brakes and suspension

Tbh, that all adds to the fun. I've had scooby, evo, rover turbo, cossie, 327,325, civic vti, metro 118 vvc to name a few exs and out of those the metro was my fav. 168 bhp ina dot and your flying:D you need 5th and you will be flying;)

Brakes! Needs brakes soon bad! I can deal with the noise (and shame) but I cant deal with being dead

pork ..... you legend! priorities always have to be made! loving your car, rolling road must be sitting in your mind ? i know its expensive but id love to see figures for that..... i dont know what to call it !!! monster maybe :p

Defo !
Would be cool to see what I've squeezed out so far!

Still more to get out of it too :D

Could go smaller jets and get fuel bang on, but heard its better to be a little rich.

Would love to get mega jolt, or something similar for ignition

It's gone bang!!

Throttle cable jammed throttle open, revved mega high as I lifted of clutch! Turned of ignition, number 4 cylinder dead!

Dam it! :(

Back