foxs1.png

When
08-05-11

Time
Midday

1, karl
2, will
3, Josh
4, r-reg-sr,if you let me:grinning: SILENTO come show em your leathers!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's still on if everyone turns up.... But I'm going to have to beg the missus to bring me cause come Friday I won't have a car :down:

Yeah it's still on if everyone turns up.... But I'm going to have to beg the missus to bring me cause come Friday I won't have a car :down:
Well get those Micras shining, I will do my utmost to come along and I will bring me camera.

we need more people why are people letting this club down and not goin? we need to get this club recognised!

the marina meet was a massive succsess and now its warm noone wants to?:(

Comon people, are you turning in some kind of FRENCH people ? If you keep on this way you will soon go to MEGANE AND CLIOSmeetings !

Come on folks who is turning up?
I will bring along me camera kit and even do a bit of photoshop work on the pictures after.

Afraid I cannot come. It's the test day of my uni project with it due monday. Although,how bout Sunday the 29th all my coursework will be done and out of the way. This would also give us time to get some proper publicity. Didn't realise my coursework was due in at this time when we came up with this meet. Anyone else up for it in 3 weeks???

Back