NME shell for sale

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Need to sell this really as its taking up space on the drive (in no rush to sell tho)

8-pictures2052.jpg

4-pictures2053.jpg

25-pictures2054.jpg

8-pictures2055.jpg

7-pictures2056.jpg

20-pictures2057.jpg

The car is sold as seen in the photo's with the crossdrilled gti-r front brakes and uprated and lowered suspension fitted. Both of which are fitted to the car.

Some of you may not know the history of this shell but it was the demo car for Nissan and Nissan Motorsport Europe back in the day and was featured in Max Power (when it use to be good) and Top Gear. This car was made as a one off and has a Nissan Motorsport plate bolted into the bulk head saying it was car number 9 that they made (the first 8 were rally cars). The car was resprayed about a year ago now and rust issues at the time taken car of.

I am asking for £500 for piece of history, which is a bargin as the brakes and suspesion could easily be sold for £400. It is not my intent to brake this car so dont ask, all post that do will be deleted. The price is fixed and i wont go any lower as im losing money on this car already.

As to get it road worthy again you just need a doner car for a gearbox, engine, interior and quite possibly the loom. This will be the cheapest way to get it road worthy and retain the Nissan Motorsport plate on the bulk head. The only other way is to transfer the kit to your car but this is up to you.

Mike

hey interested again since i now have a spare super s lyin round :D will collect it soon if poss n get it all swapped :D

ill talk with u on msn but ill see wats happening :D

pepper

jee thanks!!
its in my way and there is no where else topark- i will even throw in a kiss for the buyer!!!!

alana said:
jee thanks!!
its in my way and there is no where else topark- i will even throw in a kiss for the buyer!!!!

no you wont, they can have one from me instead

mike

if possible mike, u could always try fittin a new engine, it will prob sell better

think of it as an investment plus jus fit a 1.0 interior jus to get u by

jus an idea mate :D

not to far then
ill have cash by 11th so if hasn't gone by then, then i want. lol
keep us updated tho :)

mike, what was taken off it? i.e. what would need doing to it to make it roadworthy again?

From his original post

mike said:
As to get it road worthy again you just need a doner car for a gearbox, engine, interior and quite possibly the loom. This will be the cheapest way to get it road worthy and retain the Nissan Motorsport plate on the bulk head. The only other way is to transfer the kit to your car but this is up to you.

Mike

Good luck selling this, if I had the money I would have had it, love the bodykit on it.

when i say interior i just mean seats and door cards.

Just realised that there is quite a bit fitted to the car that i haven't removed yet. Still for sale but i will try to remove them asap.

Mike

Ok this is anyone's that is interest last chance, if its not gone soon it will be stripped and scrapped

No, there was a comment saying that ur images werent working, this was apparently due to MM being down, ive deleted some of my files so u should be able to repost, have a look back mate ;)

SR_Micra_Boy said:
No, there was a comment saying that ur images werent working, this was apparently due to MM being down, ive deleted some of my files so u should be able to repost, have a look back mate ;)

Would have made a bit more sense if you'd quoted James :alien:

It would be a shame to strip it, its a lovely looking car and a rare piece of micra history! someone must buy it! i would but i have a serious lack os space myself and have run out of money... if you still got it in april when i get student loan i'll deffo take it.. but it still being aroudn then is just wishfull thinking i guess.. but PLEASE SOMEON BUY IT!!
Owen

Yeh you and the rest of MSC doompixie! someone has to have this, just make him an offer i dont want to see this car stripped n scrapped

me neither, as i said.. if he still has it when my student loan comes through i will have it, i have a spare 1 liter engine and box in the garage that could go in aswell left over from the 1.3 conversion on my g/f's micra! would be a real shame if it got stripped!
Owen

he said in the original post that he wants £500 no offers.... I just dont have that kind of money spare at the moment, if i did i would snap this up, just Had to have a new gearbox in my mondeo which set me back £290.. am completely skint untill i get my student loan unfortunatley..

mike, this shell! i have a 95 k11 1.3 lx, but the underneath is shot, and engine mounts dead. can i chuck my engine straight in, and off i go?

for ####s sake get your fingers out of your arses and snap this legend up!!

tyre kickers!

you all missed out on dusks wide arched k11, dont miss out on this lil project!

k11stew said:
for ####s sake get your fingers out of your arses and snap this legend up!!

tyre kickers!

you all missed out on dusks wide arched k11, dont miss out on this lil project!

nobody missed out mate,,,we got the chance,just that nobody wanted it

and thee ones that did couldnt afford it

RIK said:
nobody missed out mate,,,we got the chance,just that nobody wanted it

and thee ones that did couldnt afford it

i'd have it now if i could afford it and i had the space :down: problem is that everyone already has their own projects going already...

too true! Same problem as i have Nex, no money at the moment and no space... not for a few months anyway.. Surley there must be SOMEONE that will have this?!?
Owen

Is this still for sale? What does it need interior-wise? JUst seats or everything.
How much of the loom needs to be fitted?

I hope this a comprehensive an answer for all questions that have been asked

The car was resprayed a year ago and the bodykit was repaired and the whole car was resprayed. The car at the moment is a rolling shell which still has fitted a gti-r cross drilled brakes and uprated suspension, which comprises of eibach springs with bilstein dampers on the rear and 3 month old koni's on the front. The fronts were fitted 100 miles before the car died, this was done as the bilsteins were way to stiff for the road and the koni's are more forgiving, also the bilsteins died. The brakes i fitted over the summer at a cost of £200+ and comprise of uprated cross drilled discs with motorfactor pads, i have never ever managed to over heat these brakes.

The interior has a full dash, carpet, roof lining and all bits that should be there, however it is missing it's seats (front and rear) and door cards. I do have in my garage a full SR interior that i can fit for a addition cost to the buyer if they so desire.

The loom is complete however it is recommend that the internal part of the loom is replaced as i think it was what caused my ecu to die.

Currently there is a dead engine in the engine bay, but this will be removed as it is not worth getting it working again (needs cams, rocker cover and quite a few other bits).

To get the car working and back on the road you will need
1- A engine
2- engine bits (tb, battery, etc) i can offer a alternator, dizzy
3- A full exhaust system, i can only offer a decat
4- ecu
5- interior, again i can supply if wanted
6- alloys, optional as its on steelies
7- gearbox

Basically a donor car that is rusty is needed

what about general condition of everything mike?

any rust, how about the front cross member?

driveshafts included?

do you still have the original ecu?

whats the general wear on the car like? bushes? rear suspesion, any problems un-engine related?

Back