K11 NME for sale

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Decided i need a change, so the cars for sale.

Currently fitted

NME bodykit
NME interior (seats)
leather steering wheel
15" TSW Evo alloys with Uniroyal Rainsports (spare is a alloy as well)
Bilstein dampers and eibach lowering springs
NME fast road/rally cams
NME manifold and exhaust system (made by maniflow)
AP suretrak LSD
Gti-r brakes
Toad Ai606 with quite a few extra's

Milage will be under 50k when sold. The car will be sold with a spare engine (wanted to go forced) and a painted rocker cover as well. If i can find it there will be a decat and short shifter as well

http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?aid=1486

Serious offers only please,

Mike

Ashame to see your Selling up mate.

This is a very nice K11, and is a great addition to the club.
Titch :kungfu:

Been told to sell it for £3500 (£3000-4000 of bespoke parts plus a car) which i think is way to much personally, so if anyone is interested just send me a PM with a offer.

The car has had a full respray and had the bodykit repaired.

Mike

mike said:
Been told to sell it for £3500 (£3000-4000 of bespoke parts plus a car) which i think is way to much personally, so if anyone is interested just send me a PM with a offer.

The car has had a full respray and had the bodykit repaired.

Mike

My estimate wasnt too good was it!

Talking to Craig we were thinking more 2kish....

very tempting... i know you managed to pursuade your insurance company to insure it as OEM.... i think if they would do that with me i would be strongly interested.

Adrian Flux would have insured it as a modified car on a fixed price policy for £730 for myself and £860 with my girlfriend. Nissan though insured it as a standard car for £720 with my girlfriend on the policy as well. The car can be insured as a standard car but for peace of mind it may be better to insure its a modified car.

For some strange reason it is cheaper to insure the car as a highly modified one through Adrian Flux rather than a standard car with the majority of insurance companies out there.

Mike

ok soon as... if it was a few weeks i could afford it when i get payout from the civic etc... good luck selling it though, i'm sure someone will snap it up asap :)

anyone seriously interested, ian if your are PM me when you can buy it and we can talk. Otherwise it will go in the autotrader and IXM.

Mike

:|

more then likely some uninsured git will run back of me :|

seriously though, the NME would win hands down over chie. It has a full ecu and cams.

yes mine is silly quick when i get the power down but i still think nme will kill it lolwud still give it a try tho :p,

ps sorry bout wandering thread

NME can beat a VTS? hmm, more weight, less power and a smaller engine? it'd have a job

Slim said:
NME can beat a VTS? hmm, more weight, less power and a smaller engine? it'd have a job

I agree, don't think it can beat a VTS, maybe give it a run, but not beat. It can cane a VTR yes, but who can't!

James said:
http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?aid=1486 :)

ive jus clocked it, very nice car indeed - looks like its grown stubble lol - currently considering

Back