3dr k11 Micra shell and Janspeed manifold

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
Hi all,
I have for a sale a non sunroof very good condition 3dr k11 micra in silver. If I say its a bare shell then the rest of the stuff thats on it is a bonus. I know it still has the tank, rear axel and seats are in place. It was going to be used as a spare shell incase I damaged my rally car but its got to go so I'm looking for offers around £100 its worth that at scrap and it needs to be collected asap I dont want and offer then it sitting at mine till 2009, I have another two cars on the way so I need the space. I do have lots of micra bits if anyone is after anything let me know.
Picture of the shell
101_0422.jpg

101_0249.jpg

I also have Janspeed manifold, its the 4,2,1 manifold and is a direct fit for either 3 or 5 door K11 its been said before its the best single performance upgrade!!!
I'm looking for offers at £100 pick or delivery on top.

101_0408.jpg

101_0407.jpg

I might also sell a set of four of these 13" alloys they are the motorsport Revolution and they sell for £84.26+vat each new so if you are interested in a set let me know and how much you want to pay no silly offers, just rims no tyres.
13inalloy.jpg

first of all where are you? or rather where is the shell?

second is the shell rollable? does it have a handbrake?

third is it weather proof? eg does it have doors windows and boot lid to seal it?

what is needed to make it look like a real car so it could be left by the road etc?

and lastly, any rust?

The manifold is meant to be sold to beanie but I havent had payment yet, so I still have it for sale till I get the money.

The alloys are 5.5wide and roughly £75 each?

First of all where are you? or rather where is the shell?
Norwich, Norfolk
Second is the shell rollable? does it have a handbrake?
Not rollable but does have rear axel and handbrake (and I have front suspension to get it rolling)
third is it weather proof? eg does it have doors windows and boot lid to seal it?
No, no doors, no windows. (I do have all of the bits if needed)
what is needed to make it look like a real car so it could be left by the road etc?
2 doors, rear 1/4 windows, front suspension to get it rolling. (I do have all of the bits to do this but I dont have the time to do it)
and lastly, any rust?
No rust

As I said look at it as a bare shell then the rest of the stuff thats on it is a bonus. I know it still has the tank, rear axel and seats are in place. It was going to be used as a spare shell incase I damaged my rally car.

Back