Bits for sale

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
Lots of stuff for sale soon,

I have already said that I have a 16v 1.4 coilpack engine with low miles, I am looking for £295ono

I am also selling a 3dr micra shell in silver no sunroof, no rust, very good condition, looking for around £60ono has rear axel only and bits of interior and no dash.

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

I also have the following coming up for sale soon too;

Bilstein front and rear struts and Eibach NME spec springs, the shocks come with nismo adjustable camber front top mounts, pictures to follow. They are Ants old ones and they came off the NME chassis, nissan motorsport Europe blue car. They are in excellent working order.

Bilstein Streetline suspension kit front and rear- new last year with new PI springs.

Rear NME axle with strengthened welds and adapted to take rear discs and callipers.

If no interest then I will list on ebay,

Oh and my Blue NME car is going back on ebay again, £3000 ono.

101_1337.jpg

101_1338.jpg

(To be sold with 14" alloys and forest tyres not the 13"revos as pictured.)

Oooh, glad I've just seen this, does the shell have the bottom radiator mounts in still? If so how much for the two?

If you do, PM me a price including P&P and you preferred payment method, can pay using internet banking as well.

Why does the blue one looks like land rover with that kind off suspension? lol

As pjg1979 says, its a rally car, has been set up for gravel. Let me try and show you the difference,

look at this link car set up for gravel the new S2000 Fiesta,

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...vel+set+up&gbv=2&ndsp=20&hl=en&sa=N&start=180

Then this a tarmac car set up micra,

http://video.google.co.uk/videosear...mb=0&qvid=rally+micra&vid=7401308911932575039

As for it looking like a land rover, you must have seen some funny old land rovers!

Hi mate, if the axle hasn't gone, could you PM me details (together with details of disc brakes that fit to it) as I'm SICK of drums (for maintenance reasons more than for performance).

Also PM me price for the bilstein kit please!

Cheers

Rear Axle,

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

Bilstien rears with Eibach springs, have to take fronts off the car so will get some photos of that soon.

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

how much for bilstiens withouth the spings or are you sellin as a set?? an do you have a rear standard anti roll bar left on that chassis if so how much ?

how much for bilstiens withouth the spings or are you sellin as a set?? an do you have a rear standard anti roll bar left on that chassis if so how much ?

Hi, really looking to sell as a set, and yes I have a rear standard anti roll bar.
Are you looking to have it sent to you or are you picking it up?

Hi, Pavel the lowest i'll take for the axle (Im not selling with brakes, but you can pick them up easily enough) + bilsteins + eibachs as a lot would be £350

Cheers

They're the ones, don't need the whole lower brace section just the mounts, there should be 2 bolts per bracket. Might need a bit of WD40 before trying to get them off, lol. Please PM me a price when you have time.

Hi is this what you are after?

DSC00167.jpg

Ok, front struts NME billys are now SOLD (those are the ones pictured above!)

I still have these for sale,

I do have the Bilstien street kit available less than a year old with PI springs, photos should be up soon. let me know if you want these, I'll take £250 for these, they are over £300 new for the kit and PI springs are £90.
link to what they are is here;

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=3920678

The rear alxe is still for sale, without brakes!! Looking for £100.00

And the shell is £60.00ono

Hi, really looking to sell as a set, and yes I have a rear standard anti roll bar.
Are you looking to have it sent to you or are you picking it up?

Hi, Pavel the lowest i'll take for the axle (Im not selling with brakes, but you can pick them up easily enough) + bilsteins + eibachs as a lot would be £350

Cheers
posted :)

The front struts NME billys are now SOLD (they are the ones pictured above!)

I still have these for sale,

The Bilstien street kit available less than a year old with PI springs, photos should be up soon. let me know if you want these, I'll take £250 for these, they are over £300 new for the kit and PI springs are £90.
link to what they are is here;

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=3920678

The rear alxe is still for sale, without brakes!! Looking for £100.00

And the shell is £60.00ono

Back