interesting k11 bits for sale

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
NME micra suspension setup, this includes rear bilstein shocks and front koni adjustable shocks.
This setup includes eibach springs and is awsome with endless grip levels.
i have this setup on my everyday micra and although a little stiff is brilliant and well worth the money.
The koni adjustables on the front make the susp a little better for everyday driving without sacrificing handling.
new this setup is about 350 quid without shipping im after around 250 ono.

carbon look gearknob - offers

still got my super rare 13inch wheels for sale - offers

mudflaps - 5

cg13de block,no cams or gearbox. free to anyone who picks it up. 40 000miles - SOLD

a piller gauge holders for passenger side - 10

set of 14 inch steels all good tyres - offers

i need the engine and wheels gone so this is the perfect chance to make me a ridiculously low offer and really take the P***

anyone interested in pick up my postcode is BL6 5TH

sorry to post this n the general section but it still wont let me post it in the buy and sell

u got any idea on the weight of all 4 wheels?

would be looking 2 have them sent up north... Newcastle area

would be the alloys... just wondering if its worth driving it... only 2hours ish x 2 lol

Interested in the suspension set up..
How much do they lower by?
Would you post?

EDIT; i assume you would as you said 'without shipping'..

reet the supsension on paper is 35mm but mine sits much lower and obviously you can adjust the damper settings on the front depending on road conditions. yeah ill post but your gonna have to arrange the courier mate. yeah ill add you mate. thanks for moving it for me.

any chance of some pics of the super rare 13"and a offer you would accept, like a base price?
cheers

runaway-robot said:
would be the alloys... just wondering if its worth driving it... only 2hours ish x 2 lol

To: BL6 5TH,Blackrod | Reverse this route

Distance: 152.3 miles | View in kilometres

Time: 2 hr 35 min

have fun with that :p

lol thats what i said.... 2 hours ish x 2... :p i wouldnt drive it in the micra lol i really really want them lol tempted 2 just pay for postage... but then would need a gd deal on the alloys... ;) *cough* lol

runaway-robot said:
lol thats what i said.... 2 hours ish x 2... :p i wouldnt drive it in the micra lol i really really want them lol tempted 2 just pay for postage... but then would need a gd deal on the alloys... ;) *cough* lol

well give me an offer around £60 mate. ive driven to wales from where i live (about 2.5 hours) to get some wheels. cost less than fifty quid in petrol so its more cost effective. you might be able to find a courier that could do it cheaper.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/6453/holder.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/6453/gaugew.jpg

its fits surprisingly well for a universal item. i was quite shocked lol. its looks blue in that pic but its black cabon effect

Back