K11 parts for sale - NME no more :(

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Since my car is now a write off :)k11motors currently no more), i have the following for sale at the moment;

1 Fully working Dizzy that has recently had a new cap and rotor arm - £75 as recon's are £200 and new they are £400. Recon kits can be bought for £65 off ebay

1 Alternator - £25

1 engine with no cams which has under 50k miles on it as was the engine in the car.

1 fully working tb that has recently been cleaned - £40 (recon's on ebay go around £120)

1 fully working and completely reconditioned tb - £60 (recon's on ebay go around £120)

1 complete fuel pump assembly for a K11 (K11 fuel pump, plastic surround and fuel gauge balist) - £30 (the fuel pump alone is £110 new from nissan)

1 rear parcel shelf that is for a lower brake light micra and has holes for 6.5" speakers - £15

1 standard airbox with a K&n panel filter - £30

Mike

These items are SOLD

1 engine complete cg13 automatic engine which i was guaranteed to have less than 45k on the block

A Set of Magnicor red leads with optional spark plugs (had 100 miles on them) -£Sold pending payment

CG13 gearbox with sunny final ratio (shorter gearing) with AP suretrak LSD - £Sold pending payment
NME Challenge Cams with unknow duration but damn their good :) - £Sold pending payment

1 Maniflow competition spec Manifold - £Sold pending payment

Complete NME interior (front seats, rear seats and door cards) - £Sold pending payment

1 Metallic Red rocker cover that was done for me by Ed. Looks amazing at night when strip light shines on it - £Sold pending payment

5 TSW Evo 1 alloys with Uniroyal Rainsport 1 tyres (less than 10k on them) -£Sold

All the tb and engines are for the earlier K11's and are cg13's. One is a auto and the other is a manual engine, the same is for the tb as well.

£130 for the manifold and £30 for the rocker cover, will update the list tonight with prices tonight when i have considered everything

alright mate just wondering what are your seats like and door cards and the alloys got any pics of them all ??
cheers!!!:ghostface ?

if i sold the shell it would have to be sold as a whole as the kit is blended into the shell and would a right pain in the ass to take apart.

Mike

when you decide your ready to sell... i am intrested in at least three items on that list....

im not in any rush so just add me to msn or email me and i'll respond...

your are in Knotts iirc....

[email protected]

my msn if anyone wants a chat

big___mike_1 AT hotmail.com

thats three underscores

Ian the whole kit is blended in over the bumpers,wings, seals, etc

Mike

The rolling shell may be sold but this will be without any performance modifications. So a standard engine, gearbox, brakes and steelies, but then i would want a project car

i am interested in shell!!!!!

i am gonna be startin a project soon n i will need another motor to do it to however i will want the interior with that :D

why is the car a write off? ive added you to msn also so ill spek with u on that :D

1. Set of Magnicor red leads
2. Maniflow competition spec Manifold
3. Metallic Red rocker cover

this is what i was intrested in... Mike if any of these sold items fall through i would be intrested... cant remember th prices tho...lol

ta mike

Absolute shame mate.

Couple more pics if people wanna looky at the shell etc

Mike_K11_01.jpg

Mike_K11_02.JPG

DSCF0030.JPG

hi mate have still got the complete fuel pump assembly for a K11 (K11 fuel pump, plastic surround and fuel gauge balist for sale an have you got any pic ?

How much?

Also, driving from KFC in Oldham on Thursday and I see a different looking burgundy micra, behold it was same as yours mike, look very unique and defo stand out, was tempted to turn round and follow!

Everyone that wants parts, please talk to me in the next few days and arrange payment with me as i will be sending parts out on friday hopefully.

Mike

Back