Nissan Micra Spare Parts.....

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
any progress on whiteline nick?? im guna go check out auto one on the weekend and see how much i can get the caster kit for.. might not even be worth your time battling with them for me.. hah

let me know tho...
thanks, tris

CMF_Daz

» CMF Member
Evening Nick,
Shocks and springs arrived today.
The box was well packed and clearly labelled. Thanks for your help in getting them. (Hopefully I can escape the normal weekend duties and fit them this Sat)

Good service and price, happy to recommend Nick to others looking for parts.

Regards
Darren

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
hey nick... spoke to you today (sunday) with campbell... i will need an exhaust gasket soon.. ill speak with campbell and build up a parts list and we will trek it to yours and pick it all up...

thanks, tris

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Hey Nick, how are you? I hope you are in a Micra again! - I tried emailing but it bounced back—hopefully you see this post soon :)

I need a new head gasket for White Knight. Can you please give me a price for the gasket plus bolts including postage to Adelaide. Let me know asap and I'll put in the order.

Cheers, Matt.

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
NSM can you get standard water pumps for the windscreen jets?

Am also after some fog lights (preferrably same shape/size as super s) and the lovell springs..

Cheers mate

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
crumpets...

lovells or either selby springs are ok,lovells are made to order and take approx 4 weeks,selbys which are in the same league as lovells are about a week....stay away from kings,they are tooooo soft and are good for looks only(as in lowering the car)

smidge

» CMF Member
no worries nick, do they do anything standard you can get your mitts on?? gotta be better than the stock unknown k ones i've got in there at the moment

smidge

» CMF Member
nick, imported/aus delivered, same rear shock size wise, maybe different damping rate i'm not sure?

i've currently got stock starlet shocks on there now (car is a nissan march, similar rear end)

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey smidge...

did some homework....front shocks in gas will cost you $115.00ea....rear shocks in gas will cost $89.00ea....all for an import turbo starlet.....

nick...

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey nsm,

Im after a price for a coolant temp sensor. Its the 2 wire one for the ecu.

I have checked with 3 different nissan spare parts and found prices between $70 and $125. part number is 02263099B10 They reckon it will have to come from Japan.

I notice you have them in your price list for $30.. Is that the ECU one or the gauge sensor???

If its the one Im looking for, How much including post to 4120?

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
qwerty...

ecu type.....will have to check price again(has been a while sinse i ordered one of those),dont think it would be muck more....post is $15.00...

Nick...

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,
Its got to better than $124.80 that one Nissan guy wanted... haha

Let me know a price and Ill see if I can find the money. Might have to wait a week or 2.

Also do you know what brand they are?

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
Hi nick,

im interested in some lovell springs front and rear, KYB shocks front and rear, and an adjustable panhard rod. Are my sums correct that this is $721 all up? plus postage which is $15?

Also are you able to get a whiteline rear swaybar?

Cheers, Joël

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey joel...

lovells are available ready to go....problem is price has gone up sinse last i purchased them...springs are now $145.00 a pair,panhard rod is available also at $140.00...and i know that KYB had gone up about 5%,so i will have t get exact prices on them...unfortunately i have no control over price rises...still,a lot cheaper than whiteline and a better spring...all prices including GST...

thanks...

nick...

Back