Nissan Micra Spare Parts.....

CMF_sodaniel

» CMF Member
Hey Nick, xmas all good mate, do you reckon you could get your hands on a R33 GTST fuel pump (or equivalent) for me? Just getting everything ready before it goes in for the tune.

smidge

» CMF Member
bit of a plug for nick but very deserving! bought everything i needed to do my brakes, discs, pads, drum shoes the whole bit... nick was friendly and helpful and dealt with me changing plans and times a number of times which i really appreciate!

very happy and i wouldn't hesitate to buy off him again, fair prices too - i work at autobarn and get staff price but its not much different to nick rates!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Ignoring when the distributors come back, are you opening up for business again anytime in the next few days? Or do you generally place orders from the distributors when an order comes through?

Just eager to do some stuff to the car before australia day :p

---dens

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey All...

Just want to let you all know of a workshop to get your Micra,repaired,serviced or upgraded in Sydney....I S Motor Sports at Rockdale...the guy is a genius and can help you with advise,problem solving etc...He also has a dyno in his workshop also...His name is Indy and his phone number is 9599 9918

Nick...

CMF_Dean1

» CMF Member
Hi there,

I am interested in the front and rear KYB shocks and also the CV joints. Do you supply springs that would go well with the shocks? Also I need a new gearbox and clutch... can you help me?

"Hey All....<BR><BR><BR>As a Micra enthusiast,i thought i might try and help everybody with some common parts for these Nissan Micras.All parts are Brand New and come with 12 Months Manufactures Warranty.<BR><BR>KYB Front Shocks....................$105.00 ea<BR>KYB Rear Shocks.....................$58.00 ea<BR>Camber Bolt Kits....................$88.00<BR>Water Pumps.........................$67.00<BR>Top Radiator Hose...................$14.00<BR>Bottom Radiator Hose................$18.00<BR>Coolant Temperature Sensor..........$30.00<BR>Oxygen Sensor.......................$98.00<BR>Oil Pressure Switch.................$12.00<BR>Spark Plug Lead Set.................$84.00<BR>Distributor Cap.....................$38.00<BR>Rotor Button........................$16.00<BR>Ignition Coil.......................$59.00<BR>Series One 52mm Fuel Pump...........$144.00<BR>Series Two 38mm Fuel pump...........$159.00<BR>VRS Gasket Set......................$148.00<BR>Full Gasket Set.....................$186.00<BR>CV Joints...........................$68.00 ea<BR>Front Engine Mount..................$43.00<BR>Rear Engine Mount...................$69.00<BR>Right Hand Engine Mount.............$87.00<BR>Left Hand Engine Mount(Auto)........$69.00<BR>Left Hand Engine Mount(Manual)......$89.00<BR>RPM Clutch Kit......................$144.00<BR>RPM Ceramic Clutch Kit..............$355.00<BR>Exedy Std Clutch Kit................$109.00<BR>Exedy Organic Clutch Kit............$228.00<BR><BR>All these prices include GST...Postage to anywhere in Australia is $15.00...Local pick up is available (Hurstville)in Sydney...if there is any other items that you are after for the Micras, please dont hesitate to contact me...I am currently trying to source Wheel Bearings and front Steering Components and will let you all know when they will be available...<BR><BR>Regards..<BR><BR>Nick... 0411 600005...<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>[/quote]

CMF_Daz

» CMF Member
Nick
are you able to please provide a price for supply of front and rear KYB shocks, front and rear King springs (30mm lowered) and a Whiteline adjustable panard rod.
(Freighted to Atherton Queensland)
Regards
Darren

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey Darren...

Front and rear KYB will cost you around $330.00...with king springs i find them to be TOO soft,i deal with Lovells springs and if you are interested in them,they are $250.00 front and rear...The last time i checked,the adjustable Panhard rod was around $145.00...please dont hold me to that price...will do some homework and let you know...

Regards..

Nick

CMF_Daz

» CMF Member
Hi
Am keen to get your final prices Nick.

I have also received a price for King Springs and Whiteline panhard rod from another contact but have not ordered yet.
How much do the Lovell springs lower the car? I am not looking to lower it by much and the 30mm (quoted by King) sounded good.
I also understood that the King springs were approx 25-30% increase on spring rate over OEM items (quoted by King). This sounded fine to me as my little car is no race track candidate.

Regards
Darren

smidge

» CMF Member
Pee Cee Vee? :D

hmm i gotta see about those shocks also! still tossing up weather to keep the standard springs or go the lowered ones

got a feeling it will scrub too much lowered

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey daz...

pretty much final pricing...lovells lower the car by around 30 mm also,but they seem to stay firmer for longer opposed to king springs,as i have had reports that they become soft after a while...with an adjustable panhard,the rear will not scrub if adjusted properly...

CMF_Daz

» CMF Member
Evening Nick,
Can you please clarrify, are the estimated prices you gave on Jan 21 your final prices (eg front and rear KYB shocks (4 of) = $330, front and rear Lovell springs (4 of) = $250 and whiteline panhard rod(1 of) = $145) or are you still chasing them?
Also, do the shocks come with bump stops?
Do you have an idea on freight costs to Atherton, Queensland?

Regards
Darren

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey Turbo...

Might be cheaper buying a VRS set...plus you get the extra gaskets you never thought you would need...I will chase prices seperately and let you know...

Nick...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey small rat...

will need the first pipe modified....easy job for a mechanic/exhaust shop...will cost $295.00 plus gasket...$18.00 if needed...(highly recommended).....

rerards

nick...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey again...

havent been able to find anyone who can deliver at a realistic price yet...but if you know of any freight company that is reasonably priced,i'd be more than happy to organise freight...]

regards..

nick

CMF_smallrat

» CMF Member
cheers mate.thanks for the info.having trouble of thinking which freight company to check.If australia post can do it.It'l be easy.thanks turbo.
Nick. will call you on monday to order the extractor.m away over the weekend.

smallrat WROTE:

"cheers mate.thanks for the info.having trouble of thinking which freight company to check.If australia post can do it.It'l be easy.thanks turbo.<BR>Nick. will call you on monday to order the extractor.m away over the weekend.

well you can send it from bris to syd anyway! maximum length in austpost is 1050mm ... hurricances come well under that.

Back