Nissan Micra Spare Parts.....

nsm WROTE:

"hey turbo...<BR><BR>how did you pack them???....

in a modded cardboard box

deNs WROTE:

"Haha.. I don't trust auspost.. Would definitely want to get insurance on those if you decided to go with them for shipping.<BR><BR>---dens

never had anything go wrong before... kinda guess thats why you can buy insurance.. for the $3 its gona cost you, probably worth it.. don't think any courier will ship something that big from bris to syd for $21...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey turbo ...

definately exedy...we use them quite a bit for other upgrade stuff includingall the imports...had a choice with either PBR or EXEDY with ur plate...just had some dramas with the button PBR so we only use the EXEDY for performance stuff...

nick...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey all...

dont want to be the bearer of bad news,but some items have gone up a tad(by the manufacturers)...so i might had to adjust a few things...will let u all know with a new price list soon...

regards...

nick...

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Just another bump for Nick ...

Kudos to Nick for providing some hard to find parts - he provided me with an exhaust manifold gasket + engine mounts when no one else could.

Also, he is quick to respond to SMS' and I greatly appreciate his service!

Thumbs up!

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
hey nick.. i got some extractors to fit... im guessing i NEED a gasket?? am i right?

how much for a nissan one??

also can you get us a price on a whiteline castor kit please??
thanks, tris

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hey there mate i need a set of camber bolts for a 96lx and also can you get CV as a complete assembally shaft and all. I wanna do them myself but only ever replaced the whole lot and heard lots of stories how hard it can be with just the joints. Also can you get anti lift kits from Whiteline at a good price. Cheers.

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey sikk....

i hace cv joints on there own....they are not hard to remove of the shaft...whiteline is a bit hard getting at the moment because of the big company Nationals that went broke (still working on it though)...and camber kits i hace in stock...look at my price list top of this post...

regards...

nick...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey mickey...

they will be in the country by the end of this week...unfortunately they have gone up a bit...Up to $220.00 including gst...hope this helps...

Nick...

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
ahh k thanks man... well let me know how your going with whiteline.. i can get caster kits for 109 from the net... how much cheaper could you do than that?? or you cant say untill you get in contact with them??

ill take the gasket tho... but ill wait untill i hear from you bout whiteline so that i can get it all at once rather than post multiple times...

thanks heaps, tris

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey All...

some good news on front end suspension stuff...

ball joints.....$38.00 ea inc GST...

tie rod ends.....$29.00 ea inc GST...

they will be available in approximately 4 weeks...

" gee i look after u guys "...

Nick...

Back