Nissan Micra Spare Parts.....

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey All....

As a Micra enthusiast,i thought i might try and help everybody with some common parts for these Nissan Micras.All parts are Brand New and come with 12 Months Manufactures Warranty.

KYB Front Shocks....................$105.00 ea
KYB Rear Shocks.....................$58.00 ea
Camber Bolt Kits....................$88.00
Water Pumps.........................$67.00
Top Radiator Hose...................$14.00
Bottom Radiator Hose................$18.00
Coolant Temperature Sensor..........$30.00
Oxygen Sensor.......................$98.00
Oil Pressure Switch.................$12.00
Spark Plug Lead Set.................$84.00
Distributor Cap.....................$38.00
Rotor Button........................$16.00
Ignition Coil.......................$59.00
Series One 52mm Fuel Pump...........$144.00
Series Two 38mm Fuel pump...........$159.00
VRS Gasket Set......................$148.00
Full Gasket Set.....................$186.00
CV Joints...........................$68.00 ea
Front Engine Mount..................$43.00
Rear Engine Mount...................$69.00
Right Hand Engine Mount.............$87.00
Left Hand Engine Mount(Auto)........$69.00
Left Hand Engine Mount(Manual)......$89.00
RPM Clutch Kit......................$144.00
RPM Ceramic Clutch Kit..............$355.00
Exedy Std Clutch Kit................$109.00
Exedy Organic Clutch Kit............$228.00

All these prices include GST...Postage to anywhere in Australia is $15.00...Local pick up is available (Hurstville)in Sydney...if there is any other items that you are after for the Micras, please dont hesitate to contact me...I am currently trying to source Wheel Bearings and front Steering Components and will let you all know when they will be available...

Regards..

Nick... 0411 600005...

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
hey nick,

talked to you on the phone about the cv joints a few days ago. just letting you know that im back in sydney. let us know when the cv joints are in!!

cheers, tris

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Hey man, the "Exedy Organic Clutch Kit............$228.00"
Which is this from the Exedy range? (is it the "SO") or can u direct me somewhere
I can get the info about this.
Cheers mate!
Michael.

smidge

» CMF Member
hey mate are you able to throw up some price for disc rotors, pads, rear drum shoes and other brake bits and pieces?

thanks for the price list! very handy

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey All...

Bit of an update on some Brakes and Stuff...

N14 Pulsar (Upgrade Front rotors)........$64.00
Micra Front Rotors.......................$59.00
Micra Rear Rotors........................$49.00
Front Micra Pads.........................$39.00
Rear Micra Pads..........................$39.00
Front N14 Pulsar Pads....................$36.00
Rear Micra Brake Shoes...................$49.00
Rear Micra Wheel Cylinders...............$40.00 ea
Front Bendix Micra Pads..................$59.00
Front Bendix N14 Pulsar Pads.............$59.00

Hope this help everyone with some pricing...

Regards...

Nick...0411 600005

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey All...

Just recieved info on some more "RARE" parts for the Micras...

Front wheel Bearing Kits...............$105.00 ea.
Rear Bearing Hub Assembly..............$235.00 ea.

A hell of a lot "Cheaper" than the Dealers.....

Regards.

Nick.

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hi All...

Forgot to mention that i have "HURRICANE" Extractors for the Micras available at a cost of $295.00...They are a Four-In-To-One type....

Regards...

Nick...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey Alex...

Not genuine Nissan,they are aftermarket and made by the same people who make Mackay rubber products...I have sold many to Micra owners and have had excellent feedback on them...Hope this helps

Nick

CMF_sodaniel

» CMF Member
Hi guys

I've never actually posted on this forum before but I've been lurking for a few months now.

However, I feel obligated to make a post that vouches for Nick.

I called him up late yesterday arvo and ordered the hurricane header from him as soon as i saw the price, which is about $150 less than what you would pay if you got it from Liverpool exhaust directly.

He called me this arvo, and told me it was ready to pick up anytime. Not only that, without me asking, he also got me an ex-mani gasket because he knew I needed it.

After picking up the goods tonight, i can honestly say Nick is a top bloke and I will always be coming back to him to get any parts.

Cheers nick

As for the exhaust manifold, it's great quality, lightweight mild steel, 4-2-1 design and its already been heat coated. Can't wait to put this one on!

hurricane1.jpg

hurricane2.jpg

hurricane3.jpg

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
The Exedy Organic Clutch kit, is that entirely Exedy
(clutch plate AND pressure plate),
not saying ur dodgy, but i almost bought one which for a good price
a few weeks ago, but it ended up having a generic pressure plate,
even tho they stated it was genuine Exedy, bla bla bla, thanks mate.
Michael.

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey Mickey...

All our Exedy/Daikin kits we buy direct,so i assume it is all Exedy...have not had any dramas yet...As for flywheels,i will do some homework and get back to you...

Nick...

CMF_Daz

» CMF Member
Evening,
Im currently chasing products/prices for shocks and springs for my '96 Micra. Am wanting something to give me a firmer ride however will be fitting 15" wheels with 195/45R15 tyres next week and dont want to lower the car and then chop out the tyres. What are the KYB shocks you have listed like and do you have springs that may suit?
Regards
Darren

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey Darren...

The KYB,s are a twin tube gas shock {exel g's}...the give a firm but comfortable ride....with springs there are many different types on the market...your best bet would be either Lovells or King Springs...

Regards

Nick...

CMF_Daz

» CMF Member
Thanks,
Ill chase prices on these.
Are you able to comment on if lowering the car with the wheel/tyre size I have ordered (195/45R15) will create problems with the tyre contacting the guards/ structure?
Regards
Darren

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Would you or could you send the extractors interstate? If so, what kind of price would it be? Likely will be interested in a few other items if the extractors can be sent too (dizzy stuff, clutch, etc.)

---dens

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey Daz...

I think with the size you are running you wont have a problem...You might need to use an adjustable Panhard rod which i can supply...I think about 30mm lowered springs would give it a comfortable look and an awesome ride....

Regards...

Nick...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey Denz...

More than happy to send the Extractors Interstate....Will get a price on how much to Melb for you...Might be worthwile to grab a few things to make the cost of the freight worthwile.....

Nick...

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Yeah that's no problem. Just a quick question though - the ones sodaniel showed above are 4-2-1 and are HPC coated and whatnot - are these at all similar to the hurricane 4-1's you mentioned earlier?

---dens

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeh im in the same boat as sodaniel!! bought a cv off nick a week ago. nice prices and also very organised guy (wont forget about you)!!

ill definately be coming back!!

thanks nick!!

tris

ps. sodaniel... its a shame they got chipped... is that from installation?? or just from the heat?

CMF_sodaniel

» CMF Member
yes it got scratched while it was fitted... I'm not too bothered, they aren't like $1000+ Japanese stainless headers or anything hahaha. The blue colour will probably go after it gets worn in anyway, no idea what's being used to coat it.

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey all...

Had some good feed back from sodaniel and tris...just goes to show we are not here to rip people off...just here to give support and great servive to everybody...

Regards...

Nick

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
HeY All...

Just a courtesy note...if anyone needs any bit and pieces for the Micra's (or any other car) please let me know this week as all of my suppliers will be closing this Friday for two weeks...

Nick...

Back