Micra Spare Parts

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hi all....

just a note to let you all know that i can supply you all with all automotive spare parts for Micra's....All service parts,engine mounts ,kyb shocks,noltec bushes.disc pads,brake rotors,water pumps,fuel pumps,gasket sets,tune up parts...etc...Am also looking at sourcing hard to get control arms/ball joints and Wheel bearings....If there is anything i can help anyone with please let me know...

Regards.

Nick.

smidge

» CMF Member
all engine/gearbox mounts are something that would be good to get if the price is right! let us know what you can do with those

all the high wear stuff is gonna be good sellers on high klm micras

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hi All...

Just some pricing on different Micra spare parts...
KYB front shocks are $105.00 ea including GST...
KYB rear shocks are $58.00 ea including GST...
Japanese brand water pumps are $67.00 including GST...
Front engine mount is $43.00 including GST...
Rear engine mount is $69.00 including GST...
Left hand engine mount is $69.00 including GST...
Right hand engine mount is $87.00 includng GST...

many other psrts and prices are available on request...

Nick...

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi nick,

May I ask if these replacement engine mounts are just "inserts" that have to be machine pressed into the existing bracket ?. Or are they complete "bolt on" replacements that include the bracket (like the genuine nissan replacement ones) ?.

Thanks.

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey all...

The Engine mounts are not made by nissan as nissan themselves do not manufacture their own mounts...these are sourced from japan/china as per nissan...they are a complete mounts and do not have to be pressed in at all...payment can be made directly into my bank account and postage is a flat $15.00 to anywhere in australia...

nick...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hi all...

just to let you know that the left hand mount on the micras differ between auto and manual transmission...i have the autos in stock at the moment...the manuals ones will be available as of Wednesday (hopefully)...I will let you all know if there is going to be a difference in price with the manual left mount...alll the other mounts are all the same...

Nick...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
HI all...

Just an update on left hand side manual transmission mount...they will be available as of wednesday at a cost os $89.00 including GST...if any one is interested in these,please let me know...

Regards

Nick

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey all

if any body is doing a head or a complete rebuild on the CG13 Micra Engine i have available VRS gaskets sets for $148.00 and full gaskets sets for $186.00...

nick

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
i have my own spare parts business...i am not interested in charging anyone retail prices...would rather look after all micra enthusiasts on this site...

nick

smidge

» CMF Member
good to know mate, we all appreciate it! i'll be after some mounts in the near future and very likely other bits that will no doubt break!

smidge

» CMF Member
hey mate do you have a price for standard/oem type shocks all round for a 95 LX?

would like get an idea of what i'm up for

also is it worth going through you for front discs for pulsar or micra or direct to RDA/DBA?

cheers

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey smidge...

front kyb are $105.00 ea...rear are $58.00 ea...with rotors let me know what set up of front rotors you are using and i will get some pricing for you...

nick...

smidge

» CMF Member
near hurstville... oh mate this sounds too good to be true, you're ten minutes away!

so $326 for shocks all round

i'll do some more research on part numbers for the brakes but they WILL be 1.6l pulsar bits, will need rotors and pads, the Ferodo GP would be fine as a pad

aaaaand :) also on the list are top and bottom radiator hoses! i'm sure a few people would be interested in these if you can get them at a good price?

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey all...

cv joints are available brand new as are top and bottom hoses...just let me know what you need...i aslo do noltec suspension bushing and am still trying for front and rear wheel bearing kits...

nick

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
HAHAHHAHA campbell. yeh that sounds sick ay!! is it a shop?? or what? if so i might drop in with campbell soon!! how much for the cv's?? nissan quoted 195 just for the cv no labour.

smidge

» CMF Member
hey nick, top and bottom radiator hose prices? if its within the budget i might grab them same time as the shocks... how much notice do you need between order + pickup

cash only i presume?

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey smidge...

will be back at work as of monday...hose prices i dont have with me...will be happy to let you know on monday if thats ok...shocks are in stock and so are hoses...just need to check prices on hoses for you...

nick

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
nsm,

yeh that sounds good!! ill have to grab one.. jus gota make sure of which side it is. does anyone know?? if its knocking when i turn right is it the left? it sounds like its coming from more of the left side

thanks

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
het all...

just an update on some pricing....top radiator hoses $14.00...bottom radiator hoses $18.00...early micra 52mm diameter fuel pumps $144.00...late micra 38mm fuel pumps $159.00...all i n stock and including GST....hope this helps everyone...

nick

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
ok cool!!! do you have cv joints now? ill be keen for some for next week if its possible!! $68 each right?? including the boot?

let me know where abouts in hurstville and when it would be convinient!!

thanks heaps!

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
tris WROTE:

"ok cool!!! do you have cv joints now? ill be keen for some for next week if its possible!! $68 each right?? including the boot?<BR><BR>let me know where abouts in hurstville and when it would be convinient!! <BR><BR>thanks heaps!

Back