***Tonys Car Parts***

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
As no one seems interested in buying my car as a whole i will see who is keen to buy parts.
If i get interest in the bigger parts i will break the car, This will happen in the next couple of weeks.

Ok i will start with the bigger bits and work my way down, Please post or message me.

TURBO KIT 3000 ono
Steam pipe bend manifold
SR20 T25
GFB bleed valve
Front mount intercooler
Braided lines
Boost guage (Greddy)
New cool as dump pipe (TMRS made it)
Full excaust 2.5 inch mandrel bent SS with cannon
SR20 throttlebody with adapter
R33 fuel pump
EMS Stinger computer
All polished pipes
Custom fuel rail with SR20 injectors
Sump already drilled for turbo lines

May have left something out! This is EVERYTHING needed to turbo your micra. EVERYTHING
This cost me nearly 5g buying this kit and getting some more parts made to suit.

N15 GEARBOX SR20 CV'S CUSTOM DRIVESHARFTS 1400

As above its very strong and you won't strip the teeth of second gear like the Micra gearboxes seem to.

NISMO S-TUNE SUSPENSION 900

This spring/shocks combo is the best balance of comfort and handling i have seen for these cars. Great for an everyday drive car yet still stays flat in cornering.

EXEDY BUTTON CLUTCH MODIFIED TO 2100PDS 350

This thing was modified and was rated high enough to put in a 2ltr turbo motor its that strong, The downside its not the best in traffic but great for racing.

GREEN PEPPER FRONT BAR 400

This is a very unique front bar the only one in Australia that i'm aware of.1000+ landed the original owner payed.

BSA RIMS EIGHT SPOKE 16X7 WITH 205/40/16 500

Brought these new, tyres are still ok and no gutter rash on the rims.

Will list the smaller things as i go. If you want pics the easiest way is to message me your mobile number and tell me what you want pics of cause i can't work out this photo thingy on here.
Any questions please ask.

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
just throwing it out there... whats the go with the body, what price for the rolling shell?

edit... just saw other post... was just looking for a shell. never mine./

good luck with the sale man, its a shame your parting it.

should go on one more micra cruse before you do tho ;)

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I'd like to c that! I think we have all thought about it.
My mate has a datsun 1200 and i always tell hime the micra is like the new datun. on paper there very similar, Me parked next to his 1200 wagon the micra is bout a bee's **** bigger in width and length.

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
ive spent quite a bit of time on it recently. spent the last two years thinking of it actually :p the next step is start trying out parts. just need a spare shell but i might make a thread up about that.

back to topic.

if you have that green pepper front bar in a month or so still i may take it off your hands... for the next micra ;) sooo hot! altho your front bar + my micra... humm... could work... would have 20mm clearance off the ground tho.. haha

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
are you still going to build the EV micra tony?

it was you right? ... got pretty confusing with EV_march_rolling_shell

xsoarerx that would be sweet! going to still power it by cg13?

p.s. sorry about jacking the thred...

Back